+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT FALL 2013

brilliantone

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
-we are sorry for replying you late
-You are welcome to the family
-since you have a student ID, it shows u have paid ur application fee
-I dont think u need to courier any more doucments unless the school requests for it cos for me like many others we only scanned our documents too
-The processing of ur admission takes roughly three months so I guess u may have to wait till something like september,2013 , because for me , I applied october 1, 2013 and they gave me admission February, 2013
-Feel free to ask more questions, or u can also paste the documents you submitted to them if u need further advice .

faizan022

Mar 24, 2013
Anyone got here admission in Petroleum or Chemical ?
I applied in Dec first they gave me decision date 30 April now it is changed to 30 june. Anyone here with the same situation ?

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
Sorry for late reply.Please check the applicationstatus in Nait portal.
If any documents are needed they will specify it there.if you still need any clarification regardingb this..please write to them

pscet said:
Dear All,

I am new to this forum and request you all to please allow me to join your group. I have applied to Nait last week for Computer Engineering Technology course for winter 2014. I got my student ID and created my Nait Portal and have uploaded all my education and exp certificates. I m from India hence all my documents are in English, so can anyone suggest me whether these documents are sufficient for them for evaluation or should I courier my original certificates for verification. Please let me know your exp with nait to get offer letter.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
I have come accross many people who are yet to get the admission from Nait.
As per the information they gave me..they were also asked to wait till june 30

faizan022 said:
Anyone got here admission in Petroleum or Chemical ?
I applied in Dec first they gave me decision date 30 April now it is changed to 30 june. Anyone here with the same situation ?

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
brilliantone said:
-we are sorry for replying you late
-You are welcome to the family
-since you have a student ID, it shows u have paid ur application fee
-I dont think u need to courier any more doucments unless the school requests for it cos for me like many others we only scanned our documents too
-The processing of ur admission takes roughly three months so I guess u may have to wait till something like september,2013 , because for me , I applied october 1, 2013 and they gave me admission February, 2013
-Feel free to ask more questions, or u can also paste the documents you submitted to them if u need further advice .
Thnx a ton for your response... Yes, I have paid the application fee and have uploaded the documents. I request you all to please evaluate my profile since I am really scared. I am Indian, married and currently in Kuwait for 4 yrs, my detailed profile is as follows:

Eductaion:

X std - 72 % - 1997
X11 - 45% - 1999 (very less marks due to health problem and I also had to take took brk for 1 yr, 1999-2000 for the same reason)
BSc (CS) - 71% (Overall) - 2003 (One backlog in 1st year for physics and cleared same yr)

Prof Exp :

Infosys (Bangalore): Sep'2003 - July'2005 - Process Associate
TCS (Bangalore): Nov'2005 - Dec-2008 - System Analyst
Dasco (Kuwait) : Mar'2010 - Present - Technical Co-ordinator

I have applied to Nait for Computer Engineering Technology course bcos here to change my desgn they want me to get a cert from reputed college and preferably from western countries (more weightage) and I am intrested in computers field only, so here there are lots of ppl applying to canada for studies. I will be thr only for completion of my course bcos my husband will b my sponsor and he will b working here. I have uploaded all my Edu cert's and Exp cert's other than current one in my portal.

Can you please tell what are my chances and please let me know if u need any other info from my end for your evaluation. Thanks in advance.

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Nandini09 said:
Sorry for late reply.Please check the applicationstatus in Nait portal.
If any documents are needed they will specify it there.if you still need any clarification regardingb this..please write to them
Thank you Nandini, Will wait for a month and depending on the progress will write to them. Thanx again.

tomxav

Jun 17, 2012
Try nait n sait, both are equally reputed, In NAIT most of the course, they offer intake only in September, but in SAIT may be you can secure admission for Jan intake. As you know..in Alberta, industries are booming, so admissions are getting kinda competitive now. Good luck bro.

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
tomxav said:
Try nait n sait, both are equally reputed, In NAIT most of the course, they offer intake only in September, but in SAIT may be you can secure admission for Jan intake. As you know..in Alberta, industries are booming, so admissions are getting kinda competitive now. Good luck bro.
Thnx tomxav, by the way Im sis not bro ;) I had mailed Program coordinator of Sait with my edu n exp cert for both IT and Computers related programs/courses starting in Jan, they replied with 3 of them and told they will start accepting for the same from Aug 1st, so will apply in Aug and for Nait also I did the same thing and they replied with the programs and only related to my field which is starting in Jan is CET, so have applied for that.. Fingers crossed, hopefully I get some positive response for them.

tomxav

Jun 17, 2012
hahaha..i'm sorry, ;-) two weeks before, for my friend..i contacted SAIT, they said the same, as to wait until AUG 1st for Jan intake. Admission in NAIT and SAIT is almost like "First come, First serve" so better you apply within Aug 1st week itself. Problem with the Jan intake is that, weather is horrible, especially in Alberta region..its kinda hard to adapt at a sudden. But with good jackets, hood and boots...does't matter much. Best wishes buddy.

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hopefully they consider on First come first serve basis :) In Sait out of 3 courses for Jan intake only 1 is related to computers which is Database Administrator for a period of 40 weeks, but im nt very much interested in database as I don't have much exp in it, but still I will apply on 1st aug bcos atleast I will have 2 options, hopefully I get selected and get visa and fulfill my dreams ;) Thnx a lot for the advise and please keep in touch to help me with all further process.