+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi VO

Lindu

Jun 17, 2024
Hello everyone, just curious if anyone has any idea how quickly applications for outland spousal sponsorship are processed by the Nairobi Visa Office. We applied in February 2024 and have already received our BIL, SA, and AOR. Since May 2, when our file was moved from CPC Sydney to the Nairobi VO, there have been no updates and seeing other outland applications from the same timeline alreardy recieving their PPR is making us anxious.

ASAk

Mar 8, 2023
Hi My friend , We have the same timeline and my file was also transferred july. Did you receive any update

ASAk

Mar 8, 2023
Hello everyone, just curious if anyone has any idea how quickly applications for outland spousal sponsorship are processed by the Nairobi Visa Office. We applied in February 2024 and have already received our BIL, SA, and AOR. Since May 2, when our file was moved from CPC Sydney to the Nairobi VO, there have been no updates and seeing other outland applications from the same timeline alreardy recieving their PPR is making us anxious.
Hi My friend , We have the same timeline and my file was also transferred july. Did you receive any update

Lindu

Jun 17, 2024
Nothing thus far. We are waiting on our medical request. What about you? Any ghost updates or anything?