+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC not working since the start of June 2014

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
It did not work for me the first time I did the Questionary again too, and even in the third time I spent 2 hours on uploading the files. It needs huge patience!! especiall when I wanted to upload my letter of explanation which had the biggest size. I clicked back several times and I did receive the no online service error! I guess I tried 20 times for each file at least. The thing is that the site is really messed up and one gotta sit down and just restart over and over esp on uploading section till success. I am neither in Canada nor America. hope my answer helps!

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nisht said:
It did not work for me the first time I did the Questionary again too, and even in the third time I spent 2 hours on uploading the files. It needs huge patience!! especiall when I wanted to upload my letter of explanation which had the biggest size. I clicked back several times and I did receive the no online service error! I guess I tried 20 times for each file at least. The thing is that the site is really messed up and one gotta sit down and just restart over and over esp on uploading section till success. I am neither in Canada nor America. hope my answer helps!

Hello Nisht,

Thanks for the reply. I deleted the old application and created a new one. It seems to be working. How do I satisfy myCIC if I don't have a medical examination yet and want to do it when the embassy asks me? myCIC wants something to be uploaded to go ahead with the application.

Regards,

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my son's student visa online and have uploaded most of
the documents and able to login as well but when I get to the point where
you have access your page to upload documents there I am getting error
message which says that currently website could be down etc.

I understand from this forum this is problem with most of the people and
as suggested to make new registration and I tried that but now that is also
not working. It seems online is not working at all.

Is anyone facing similar problem and any solution to it other than the ones
already mentioned in this forum.

God bless
Viz

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
vizsagar said:
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my son's student visa online and have uploaded most of
the documents and able to login as well but when I get to the point where
you have access your page to upload documents there I am getting error
message which says that currently website could be down etc.

I understand from this forum this is problem with most of the people and
as suggested to make new registration and I tried that but now that is also
not working. It seems online is not working at all.

Is anyone facing similar problem and any solution to it other than the ones
already mentioned in this forum.

God bless
Viz

Hello,

I deleted my previous application, refreshed my browser by deleting all cache, history etc. Then filled up the questionnaire again and created a new application. So far, I have uploaded and re-uploaded most of the required documents. You need to be careful not to tamper with any of the pdfs/pdf forms as otherwise you wont be able to upload them. Also, please make sure to reduce the size of all other documents (also in pdf in my case). You can use http://smallpdf.com/ for reducing the size of pdf files.

Finally, don't be discouraged by the system going offline. This is normal. Just keep trying, you will be able to do it. Use Chrome and Internet Explorer as I know they are both working.

Good luck,
//A

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Hello Nisht,

Thanks for the reply. I deleted the old application and created a new one. It seems to be working. How do I satisfy myCIC if I don't have a medical examination yet and want to do it when the embassy asks me? myCIC wants something to be uploaded to go ahead with the application.

Regards,
[/quote]
Hi altafhussaine,
I do not know where you are based that it needs medical. I did not have to do a medical examination for the visa application submission so can't help on that matter, sry.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I too started from the scratch on Thursday 05/06/14 and finished uploading
all the required documents as required by the site.

It took almost 3 to 4 hours to complete the process at it keeps on giving
error but finally done it.

Have got the confirmation as well that file has been opened so now have to
wait and see what is next.

All the best to everyone and thanks for the info.

God Bless.

Viz

hermelin

Jun 9, 2014
Hey guys,

I am still facing the similar problem. I can login to MyCIC account, but cant upload the documents. Only JPG format is accepted. uploading PDF or DOC causes the system breakdown, error message or it is re-sending me back to the "main document list" without uploading.. Unfortunately I have just 3 more days to submit my application.. Do you think it will be fixed? or can I send the application on paper?

Thanks and good luck to all with the same problem

miaomiao

Jun 6, 2014
Dude,i have the same problem..I entered my checklist code and it just gives me a 502 bad request webpage.Then I started to do the questionerr again and could be able to enter into the page to upload files..But the same problem happened again as you described ,it just redirect me back to the uploading page without upload..

hermelin

Jun 9, 2014
OK, I finally made it after 3 days..the solution was combination of PATIENCE, new checklist code, switching from Firefox to Google Chrome and trying and trying..It redirected me everytime about 10 times for each document to the main page without uploading, but then it absolutely irregulary uploaded the documents on the attemp number 6,12 sometimes about 20.. it took me like 3 hours.. Hopefully this will help someone. Just keep trying ...

H

trebka

Jun 8, 2014
My hypothesis is that the error message “Our Online Services are Currently Down” can occur if the total size of the files you have uploaded or are attempting to upload is above 12 megabytes or so.

The system won't let me post a link here, so do a google search for: "Our Online Services are Currently Down" 12 megabytes

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have a questionnaire and application made before june 1st it is very likely that the pages dont load.

just delete old application and start is afresh.

they have made minor changes like increased application validity from 32 to 60 and the checklist code has been abolished and the questionnaire is the first step of applying online now.

cheers