+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC Application Webpage is always in "Bad Gateway"

Tianyi1995

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for post-graduate work permit right now. The problem is that I can log into MyCIC account, but it cannot proceed my application with a warning said "Bad gateway" or "the page is unavailable".

Is the online service system still on maintenance? Or I should delete my application and try to fill the eligibility checking form again? Is there anyone facing the same problem right now?

Best

Tullyja

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi,

I am applying for post-graduate work permit right now. The problem is that I can log into MyCIC account, but it cannot proceed my application with a warning said "Bad gateway" or "the page is unavailable".

Is the online service system still on maintenance? Or I should delete my application and try to fill the eligibility checking form again? Is there anyone facing the same problem right now?

Best
It's unavailable for me too. The eligibility checking form is also unavailable.

Sela

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah me too, they are having some issues with the page. Think they trying to solve them.
Let's wait until tomorrow.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

Best
Their site has issues since yesterday

Reactions: Sela

ishaan666

Sep 7, 2016
I am facing similar problem!!!! Bad gateway(Error 502).........Since yesterday morning whenever I try to open my application for study permit the browser gives this error.
I want to upload the remaining documents.