+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa Refused for two times i am doomed dont knw wat to do(need Expert Advise)

ajayspi

Dec 25, 2011
Hi my name is Ajay I applied for canada Student visa under Spp for George brown college for ""wireless networking",
Its a Post graduate
but my visa got refused stating
dec 1 st to dec 19
13 working days

U did not satisify me ull return to ind after completion of course,

Proposed studies are not reasonable in light
So i Changed my course and applied for Seneca college
for may 2012 i applied in seneca college for the course of "Computer Programmer".

its a Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years) Start Dates: Summer, Fall, Winter
Start dates are subject to change
Credential Awarded: Ontario College Diploma

March 16 to April 3rd
Took 13 working days for processing

My Ielts is 7
My qualifications Btech computer Science Engineering with 60 % aggrigate,
15 back logs
Intermediate 63.8%
Schooling 76.5 %

I have bank loan of 30000 Cad and again my visa got refused

I got the same reason for refusal

One of my friend applied without submitting all his mark sheets, he only submitted cmm and pc , he got visa(he has 50 back logs)
and right now i am doomed i dont know what to do ,

Suggest me ways for applying for sep 2012 intake

What type of course should i choose
what is my back drop

ajayspi

Dec 25, 2011
Re: My Visa Refused for two times i am doomed dont know what to do

i am planning to submit like how my friend did by removing all the induvidual mark sheets and submitting only PC an CMM of my degree

Does this work

:-X

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

dont be sad life is all about trying....canadian vo are genius in being stupid but dnt wrry keep trying.
first thing if you need to do is to apply for caipsnotes you will get it in 1 month.
you will get specific reason for your rejection....you can find solution for it and get visa again.
i got same reason for rejection and i was thinking it was course mismatch but on getting caipsnote i realised the reason was that my income didnt match the expenditure....so dont be dishearted and apply for caipsnotes and apply for september 2012 intake.All the best.
If you need any help ask enfield,tiger or msg me...bye

ajayspi

Dec 25, 2011

impulseoceanic said:
dont be sad life is all about trying....canadian vo are genius in being stupid but dnt wrry keep trying.
first thing if you need to do is to apply for caipsnotes you will get it in 1 month.
you will get specific reason for your rejection....you can find solution for it and get visa again.
i got same reason for rejection and i was thinking it was course mismatch but on getting caipsnote i realised the reason was that my income didnt match the expenditure....so dont be dishearted and apply for caipsnotes and apply for september 2012 intake.All the best.
Thank you for so giving me good hope

Buddy please tell me how to apply for caips notes

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

visit this site n mail them..they will charge you 50 dollars.If you have anyone in canada who has pr than they can apply on behalf of you and get caipsnotes for free.Dont waste time and apply on monday itself.

http://www.caipsnotes.com/

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

impulseoceanic said:
first thing you should do is to apply for caipsnotes and you will get it in 1 month.
you will get specific reason for your rejection....you can find solution for it and apply for visa again.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AS you have b.tech computer science so dont apply simple diploma go for ontario college advanced diploma(fast track) many people or your country got visa like this case.......secondly you applied wirless networking but you should apply in computer field so if you go for ontario college graducate certificate its better for you.....i suggest you a college which is a course related with your past study and its a good rapotation college and fees are also cheap reather then sececa and humber.....its outside of toronto but if you apply then you got visa i think........visit the link below and this course is better for you.
http://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/0066C.jsp

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
http://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/0066C.jsp
In the link you mentioned, go to Program Fact -> Fees Chart -> International Student Tuition -> For Diploma and Post Graduate Programs $10500.00 for two semesters, does it mean that Wireless Networking in George Brown College equals $15750.00 for 3 semesters?

Because I've read in other links, says that equals $18500.00 for Wireless Networking in George Brown College...
I appreciate if someone clarifies this...

Thank you.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes its equal CONESTOGA Is under ONTARIO COMMUNITY COLLEGES. so if you get diploma from conestoga its equal all ontario colleges diplomas....

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
Ajay,
U have mentioned dat da reason for refusal is " U will not return india aftr completion of course..."
I dont think u need to change da course... U need to show strong tie ups that u will return to India saying dat ur parents, bros, sisters are in india and u have some properties bla bla.... U have to give a clear picture of the tie ups........... Read again da reason ... they havent said its course mismatch... they told abt tie ups dat u will not return india... explain dat in better way

ajayspi

Dec 25, 2011
Hi Everybody thanks for lot of info

I just got my caips the conclusion given by embassy is this

Case reviewed. Previous refusal noted. Information provided does not overcome the concerns raised in
previous decision. Note that applicant has now changed his course and college in Canada. Applicant completed
B.Tech. degree in 2010, with numerous failures (more than fifteen) during the course. He now intends to pursue
a course in Computer Programming at Seneca. Intended course of study does not appear reasonable in light of
prior poor performance during his course in India. I am not satisfied the applicant has adequately demonstrated
that he is a genuine student with a bona fide study intent in Canada. I am not satisfied he is not applying for
purposes other than studies or that he will leave Canada by the end of his temporary stay if authorized.
REFUSED. - NS01495

What is your Suggestion

H

HBK

ajayspi said:

Case reviewed. Previous refusal noted. Information provided does not overcome the concerns raised in
previous decision. Note that applicant has now changed his course and college in Canada. Applicant completed
B.Tech. degree in 2010, with numerous failures (more than fifteen) during the course. He now intends to pursue
a course in Computer Programming at Seneca. Intended course of study does not appear reasonable in light of
prior poor performance during his course in India. I am not satisfied the applicant has adequately demonstrated
that he is a genuine student with a bona fide study intent in Canada. I am not satisfied he is not applying for
purposes other than studies or that he will leave Canada by the end of his temporary stay if authorized.
REFUSED. - NS01495

What is your Suggestion
what type of course you opted in seneca last time.? post secondary diploma or post graduate diploma?

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
ajayspi said:

REFUSED. - NS01495

What is your Suggestion
Yeah, because your friend with 50 backlogs demonstrated he was a genuine, super genius student, right?