wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they are not entered there, you can simply put 'N/A'. There is another form in the application package that is labelled 'Additional Family Information' - here you will put your mother, father and your siblings.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in PRV form about second page detaileds of family what is that baout? about my family im single no kids...

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my bf live in quebec, what they needs if he live province quebec what form?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo until now i dont have my refusal letter from canadian embassy my bf coming phlippines soon married me.. why they not send the letter just fformal letter.. pls what i do i call already they say send fax letter why im need to do that there obligation send refusal letter.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
BDO32,

You may visit the Canadian embassy located in Makati. They can give you a more concrete answer.. Here is the link of the address and the schedule

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/offices-bureaux/embassy-ambassade.aspx?lang=eng#n1

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure why my post from before didn't appear to actually post.

The page you're reffering to only means family such as spouses or children(don't quote me on the spouses part) So just write, "Not Applicable"

You will come to a form titled "Additional Family Information" this is where you will include all information about your mother, father, brothers and sisters.

Is your boyfriend not helping you at all with this stuff?? It would be much easier for him to read the guide and learn to fill out the forms!!

Good Luck!!

louie_ace

Aug 21, 2010
Hi, i have a valid TRV under W-1 category worker. I worked in Canada last yr for 5mos. To date i have no longer valid work permit but with valid TRV until next year. I am planning to have my vacation on Nov in Canada can anyone confirm to me if I can still use my TRV for entry to Canada even if my purpose if just for tour? Will the immigration officer allow me to enter when I dont have valid work permit? Thanks.