+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my visa refuse?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i process my visa visit july 24, they pick up at home by currier air 21, then today aug 7,2010 i recieved my all paper and my passport have mark TVR applied for or sollicite date aug,04, 2010 canadian embassy manila that is mark my passport at the back last page my passport im wondering if my visa is refuse why they not send me letter that i know im refuse.. is that refuse my visa or not pls help me if i need to wait letter...

mylota

Mar 16, 2010
bdo32 said:
i process my visa visit july 24, they pick up at home by currier air 21, then today aug 7,2010 i recieved my all paper and my passport have mark TVR applied for or sollicite date aug,04, 2010 canadian embassy manila that is mark my passport at the back last page my passport im wondering if my visa is refuse why they not send me letter that i know im refuse.. is that refuse my visa or not pls help me if i need to wait letter...
I believe if you were refused you would have also received a refusal letter stating why. You may need to cross check your passport thoroughly to be sure the visa wasn't issued

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what you mean i need cross the passport throughly? what i do is that okay i call the call ceter agent to ask why no letter result...

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whAT YOU MEAN SURE VISA WASNT ISSUE ...... WHAT I DO I CHECK MY PASSPORT ONL STAMP MARK

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly, most the answers on here are opinions and speculation. Considering immigration officers can hardly give you a definitive answer half the time, you can't expect it here. Why don't you contact the visa office/embassy that processed your application? If you're in Manila, you don't have too long to wait for Monday morning.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
bdo32 said:
whAT YOU MEAN SURE VISA WASNT ISSUE ...... WHAT I DO I CHECK MY PASSPORT ONL STAMP MARK
I have had several applications for a visa- the first one was a refusal so I got a stamp mark with the date when I applied and the officer's code, the others were visas attached to my passport. You won't miss it if you were given one because your passport would be open on the page where you visa is pasted, when they courier it back to you. But if it were a refusal, you would be given a pro forma letter (standard letter), where one or more of the reasons for the refusal would have been ticked (with check marks). I am from the Philippines too.

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not to budge in on this ladies question. Addressed to job_seeker.. when they issued you your visa in the Phillipines, was the amount of time allowed in Canada specified? Or do they just issue the Visa in your passport and the time specified is upto the Immigration Officer at the Canadian port of entry?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
wilder1047 said:
Not to budge in on this ladies question. Addressed to job_seeker.. when they issued you your visa in the Phillipines, was the amount of time allowed in Canada specified? Or do they just issue the Visa in your passport and the time specified is upto the Immigration Officer at the Canadian port of entry?
The validity dates are on the visa- 6 months, meaning you can leave the Philippines as soon as you decide to leave, but within and up to the end of the 6 months validity period. Yup, the Port of Entry officer decides how much time to give you but usually 6 months is given upon arrival, meaning, only a date of arrival is stamped and no other date is written.

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting.

Thanks for the prompt reply!!

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
bdo32 said:
you were denied of the visa if you have a TRV stamped on your passport..

Along with the documents you have sent to the embassy, you will find the standard letter of their refusal.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i maried the canadian citezen is that easy to get the permanent residence visa? if he come here maried me is that easy to get visa pls help me

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he marries you in the Phillipines. He can then sponsor you to come to Canada. It's alot of paper work, and can take over a year for a final decision to be made. See the Family Sponsorship section for more information. Alert your boyfriend to this forum if he decides to take on the task. People here are very helpful. I am currently in the process of sponsoring my wife.

You can send me a message if you would like some more information on it.

Good Luck.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean you process also spouse visa.. what need of my bf bring paper he have already divorced paper from the court? you thnk they need also sign of ex wifehe divorced? pls help me what they need paper.the judge say me need divored paper from court, and canadan embassy paper in manila fort entry to marry me is that correct? thnk you help rep.

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The marriage in the Phillipines and the actual sponsorship are two seperate things. It appears job_seeker has already answered your question about which papers you need for your marriage. I can only give you some information about the sponsorship process, for you to eventually become a Permanent Resident of Canada.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about PRV form about second page family detalieds is that about my spouse information i dont have kids how about my bro.sister mohter father i put also there in the form.. i dont understand about PRV form about family detalieds