--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Hello guys

I have applied on 22nd NOv thro SPP for jan 2010 intake. and got the passport back on 15th DEc.

Finally i got my passport and The refusal letter from CHC delhi. (no stamp on passport)

A. they think that i will not leave Canada after my course. because
1) I have not shown sufficient income or Assets of my parents.
2) My course of study is not in light with my previous Study.

actually after completing my B.tech i did a diploma in visual effcts. and after that i worked in the same field for another year.
and the course i applied in canada was also on Visual effects 1 year graduate certificate.
My friend with same profile got the Visa.

I am really worried and my consultants are saying that i can reapply under non-spp providing all the things they want.

a) i am now preparing my charted account statement ( here all my assets and bank accounts will be shown).
b) will include my parents tax papers
c) will write a sop or cover letter stating that i have done a diploma and worked for an year in the same field of the course i selected in canada.

Will it be okay if i submit my Visa application under General. I will do it on 17th Dec 2010.

Will you think i can get the reply from them before Start date. (jan 10th ) ?
Is it okay if i submit my pre-medical report with General visa application ? as they normally accept pre-medicals with SPP prog only.

PLZ help me out guys i am damn worried.

inhiswill

Nov 29, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
17-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2010
LANDED..........
31-12-2010
what are the proof of funds that u had included...
what was your previous qualification....

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
@inhis will

plz read my post again..i have added some info.

previously i didnt include any tax papers as it was spp.

Now i have to go thro non-spp so i am planning to show all the assets and income of my parents.

Hope my application (non-spp) will be processed in 11 working days ?

pekhom

Nov 12, 2010
vizag_canada said:
Hello guys

I have applied on 22nd NOv thro SPP for jan 2010 intake. and got the passport back on 15th DEc.

Finally i got my passport and The refusal letter from CHC delhi. (no stamp on passport)

A. they think that i will not leave Canada after my course. because
1) I have not shown sufficient income or Assets of my parents.
2) My course of study is not in light with my previous Study.

actually after completing my B.tech i did a diploma in visual effcts. and after that i worked in the same field for another year.
and the course i applied in canada was also on Visual effects 1 year graduate certificate.
My friend with same profile got the Visa.

I am really worried and my consultants are saying that i can reapply under non-spp providing all the things they want.

a) i am now preparing my charted account statement ( here all my assets and bank accounts will be shown).
b) will include my parents tax papers
c) will write a sop or cover letter stating that i have done a diploma and worked for an year in the same field of the course i selected in canada.

Will it be okay if i submit my Visa application under General. I will do it on 17th Dec 2010.

Will you think i can get the reply from them before Start date. (jan 10th ) ?
Is it okay if i submit my pre-medical report with General visa application ? as they normally accept pre-medicals with SPP prog only.

PLZ help me out guys i am damn worried.
hey buddy keep trust on god, how much loan and yearly income u have shown, u have to show ur parent's yearly income on the personal information form. and have u paid ur full fees, which college did u applied and how much year gap u have .pls provide the details bcoz it will be easy to us to help u.

dilipreddy

Dec 14, 2010
@Vizag.....

Bro
I'm not expert, However I personally believe you can do it. The most important one your application has to be reached before 17th Dec. That means your application should reach New Delhi CHC before 17th Dec.
It's not advisable to apply at Hyderabad's VFS office. You'll have to make other arrangements.
I advice you to consult nearest DHL or FEDEX office.(They operate round the clock).

All the best.

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
@dilipreddy

i am preparing all the documents man..

it ll reach CHC delhi on 20th Dec.....no way before... :(

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
@pekhom

i have shown 9 lak as loan and i already paid 4 lakh as fee.

I have no gap. i did btech in Elec and inst...dip in visual effects and worked on the same field for 1 year and applied for pg in visual effects.

this is the mistake i have done man..i have shown only single parent income..1.5 lakh per year. but if i have included both parents income it would be around...3.5 lakh. (i messed up here as my consultancy people told me no need to worry abt this )

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should be able to appeal and if possible explain to them the situation with more documentations

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
@newtone

they mentioned in the refusal letter that.....we cannot appeal with the same document..

i have to again reapply with new processing fee

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that mate, ideally you would want to show the income for both people, also some kind of proof that you'll be coming back to India after you finish your studies, something like an affidafit from someone or job letter

whatever2011

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-10
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-10
LANDED..........
soon..
hey vizag...

sorry to hear about ur refusal bro.....

but i dont think that 80% is the reason.....cause if u read it carefully..it says "Unless already paid".....and many students hav got thier visas with the same issue.

i think the tax returns could be a problem.and u should have shown 3L.........as u have taken a loan of 9 lacs..its installment amounts to approx-2L per year(maybe more as we hav to pay d loan in 6-7 years)...and u have shown only 1.5L as ur yearly income!!......BDW How much did u show as liquid money..other than the loan??.........and did u show any property??

In the end bro..it all depends on the mood of the visa officer..and some luck......sometimes genuine students dont get their visas and those u just want to go ther to settle get theirs..!!

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
@whatever
@newtone

yes man..i too think 1.5 L income was the prob.

it was my consultants who misguided me....actually both my parents have 3.5 L annual income......which is good

anyways i am submiting my applicaton today with all the supporting documents and income papers. and a cover letter stating that i will be back to india.

Hope my visa will be pocessed this time.......as i have very less time to process and now i am applying thro non-spp. i am also providing them medical letter in advance as we do for spp. hope they will consider it.

pekhom

Nov 12, 2010
vizag_canada said:
@ pekhom

i have shown 9 lak as loan and i already paid 4 lakh as fee.

I have no gap. i did btech in Elec and inst...dip in visual effects and worked on the same field for 1 year and applied for pg in visual effects.

this is the mistake i have done man..i have shown only single parent income..1.5 lakh per year. but if i have included both parents income it would be around...3.5 lakh. (i messed up here as my consultancy people told me no need to worry abt this )
@ vizag dear friend first of all i would like to say dont apply for jan session, bcoz the time is too short for normal process. they might refuse u again for timing .u should apply for may intake, i think spp will continue till may. and i think every file should be relevent. ur loan amt is big and ur paying condition is small, thats the thing they have pointed out, did u show any brother or sister on the personal information form and did u take the loan against property or cash(fd). and pls reply about the college, is this course a two year programe.and how much the course fees. pls reply to me, bcoz i guess ur applied course might be a problem also.

whatever2011

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-10
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-10
LANDED..........
soon..
hey vizag,

i completely agree with pekhom that u should not apply now for jan.....

i think u should give it a thought and don't do anything in a hurry.........

their is not enough time and they would simply reject,especially under non spp.

I think u should take a deferral from ur university and apply again under spp for may.Dont hurry man....consult a good consultant.

pekhom

Nov 12, 2010
whatever2011 said:
hey vizag...

sorry to hear about ur refusal bro.....

but i dont think that 80% is the reason.....cause if u read it carefully..it says "Unless already paid".....and many students hav got thier visas with the same issue.

i think the tax returns could be a problem.and u should have shown 3L.........as u have taken a loan of 9 lacs..its installment amounts to approx-2L per year(maybe more as we hav to pay d loan in 6-7 years)...and u have shown only 1.5L as ur yearly income!!......BDW How much did u show as liquid money..other than the loan??.........and did u show any property??

In the end bro..it all depends on the mood of the visa officer..and some luck......sometimes genuine students dont get their visas and those u just want to go ther to settle get theirs..!!
@ whatever 2011, dear friend my case is little bit same with vizag, i have shown only my mothers income (Rs.187000) bcoz my father deceased and taken loan of Rs.509000 against fds of Rs.6.75 lacs. i have paid my full fees cad$ 11000. i am the only son of my parents. got 6.0 bands in ielts, n got 68% in b.b.a, no year gap. what do u think about my chances. pls friend reply me i have submit my file on 11th nov.