+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa Approved For Jan 2015 - Anyone Want To Connect?

baath62

Oct 26, 2014
yes done with medical 2 months ago only.
i missed the september intake due to late ielts result.
just want to know is my profile ok for the visa approval? anything like which could lead to refusal?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for quick reply ash..

You are absolutely right about LSC!

I'm planing for jan 2015 so I won't able to give again IELTS OR change course now.

But can you suggest me which course should I took which I already have?

And also can you please send me sample SOP as I think it would more or less similar.

I have already apply for GIC ACCOUNT and just wating for transferring fund.

Any more suggestion please help me with my process ..

And but rejection - my agent suggest me don't include in the file..

Thanks

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hey brother Ash!
I was going thru the forum and seen that you helped almost everyone in guiding them in their visa process. So I also wanted some help from you if you could help. Can you guide me About making an Good SOP. My qualifications are 72% in 10th and 70% in 12th with commerce stream. I got good marks in business subject that were 94 in business studies and got less marks in only one subject that is economics 39 so I planned to choose the course related to business so I chooses general business course from Sheridan. Now I am on the way to write my sop can you please help me in writing my SOP if you have knowledge about that. Thanks in advance.

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Introduction (about 100 words)
1. How you got interested in this field;
2. Some childhood memories that link you to the current interest – Management Related Insights
3. What program you want to do now and the university’s name – this sets the premises for the rest of the SOP to follow.
School Life (about 75 words)
1. A short para on outstanding achievements in school both academically and extra curricular;
2. School’s name;
3. Which subjects you chose and why;
4. Marks in class X and Class XII;
5. How school life motivated you to take up this field of education at bachelor’s level.
University Life
Academics: (about 75 words)
1. Name of the college and the university it is affiliated to;
2. Key courses studied. Related to Management – what were the key learning from them;
3. Marks obtained.
Projects: (about 100 words)
1. Name of the project and the year they were taken up along with the names of the faculty under which they were done;
2. Details of the projects. Like what platform was used, what was the output/ outcome;
3. Any key features of the projects – what you created? Was it innovative? Anything which was path breaking;
4. What did you learn through these projects – practical application, perseverance, team work, analyzing lengthy data, thinking out of the box;
5. Any special accolades the projects got.
Internships: (about 100 words)
1. In which company, under which department and in which year;
2. Your role during the internship;
3. Any outstanding achievement – like you suggested something new which the company appreciated immensely;
4. Skills gained – like you learnt how the corporate world functions, got to understand the practical implementation of theories.
Co-curricular Activities: (about 75 words)
1. Participated in – Paper Presentation, member of any Professional society, Conferences attended, publications.
Extra-curricular Activities & Volunteer Work: (about 75 words)
1. Participated in – sports, cultural event, painting, dance, music…
2. Member of NGO, NSS camps, Blood donation camps, Literacy Mission…

Work Experience (100 words)
1. Joined at which position, year, company and under which Dept. – career progress…did you get quick promotions or got an opportunity to work on live projects;
2. What have been your key roles and responsibilities;
3. What platforms you have worked on;
4. Any special contributions to the organization.
Career Objectives & Why Masters (about 75 words)
1. What you want to do in life – long term goals –should be very very clearly laid out - research…corporate…academician…own enterprise…--this is the backbone of your SOP and most of the student falter here…the university wants highly focused individuals who are very sure what they want to do – so be very precise with your future plans;
2. How an MS degree will help you—of course it will give you more knowledge and enhance your skills (this we all know!) – but how it relates to you – what aspects of this program you believe will aid you to achieve your goals.
About the University (about 75 words)
1. Why you are choosing this university – recommended by seniors, teachers…or you are impressed with the ranking and reputation…say you have done a thorough research about the university;
2. Mention about the university’s faculty. Write names of the professors in your dept and also the kind of research work they are involved in;
3. Any special seminars/ conferences held on the campus vis-à-vis your program;
4. Infrastructure of the university;
5. Any other factor that attracts you – diversity of the student body, location. For these too, please read about the specific university and then write.
Conclusion (about 50 words)
1. Instead of writing a general conclusion … connect your end to the beginning…connect your last para to the first para – complete the story – your SOP should come full circle.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of useful info ash u given....I applied on 1st Oct thru vfs Chandigarh.....no revert from chd....spp paper based.

Ritesh1

Oct 21, 2014
Ash_cfc said:
Lots of crap doing the rounds about simple visa process about Student Visa Canada. If you select I would like to be contacted via email on the application form you do receive the visa status in Email. I received an email confirming my approval. Applied on 13th Oct Mumbai, Visa Approved on 24th Oct!

Ash!
[/quote

Congratulations I have got refusal twice because of proof of fund and now this problem is solved but In my acceptance letter it has mention intake September 2014 and January 2015(only if study permit not received for September 2014) In my application I have forgot to mention that I have got refusal twice do you think that should create a problem concerning entry January 2015 since it has mention only if study permit not received for September 2014.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
i applied to canada for september intake unfortunately i got refusal
My profile -
12th 72% medical
10th 64%
ielts 6.0 L-6.5 R 5.5 s-6 w-5
course- Early childhood education
refusal reason - proposed studies are not resonable ............

Caips - application reviewed.single student Ltr of acceptance .noted that applicant does not meet spp due to low ielts results.not logical proprogression of studies.letter of purpose of study reviewed and considered. on the review of all information i am not satisfied applicant is a bona fide student . application refused

second- *** DOES NOT MEET SPP .IELTS WRITING 5

NOW I APPEARED AGAIN IN IELTS ON 2ND OCTOBER IDP my results was postponed by idp from 13th october to 25 october after tooo much hard work

today i got my ielts results.
L - 6.5
R - 6.5
W -6.0
s -5.5

now i think i have sufficient scores to apply any 2 year diploma course

NOW PLEASE SUGGEST ME COURSE

HSBATTH

Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Student
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012,01-04-2013,25-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
O-7.0[L-8.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5]
File Transfer...
05-12-2012,02-04-2013,29-07-2013
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
15-11-2012,26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Je Rab Mehar Kare
LANDED..........
Je Rab Mehar Kare
Ash_cfc said:
Thanks! Even though I had a PGD plus MBA from England. I still managed to get thru for PGD two years. I had one 5.5 overall 6.5. Genuine candidates can contact me for free advice.
Hi Ash,
I am back on the form after 1.5 years.
previously I had this profile:
10th:76%
12th:55% non medical
IELTS:O-6.5(L-8.5,R-6.0,W-5.5,S-5.5)
and applied for diploma in computer engineering
and got rejected 4 times with same reason:your purposed studies.........etc.
Now my profile is this:
10th:76%
12th:55% non medical
Diploma in computer engineering:63%
IELTS:O-7.0(L-8.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5)
and i am thinking to apply for advanced diploma in computer engineering
now my question is:
would it be really a problem for me that i had apllied again and agin earlier or my
improved score will overcome it?

Raj173

Oct 26, 2014
Hyd
Visa Office......
Hyd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
6 overall(Listening:7.5,Reading:5.5,Writing:5.5,Speaking:6)
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
NA
Thanks for ua reply. my medical done on 22nd oct and today i have sent funds for GIC and fst sem fee paid as requested by college. it takes more 10 days to drop visa..