+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa Approved For Jan 2015 - Anyone Want To Connect?

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Lots of crap doing the rounds about simple visa process about Student Visa Canada. If you select I would like to be contacted via email on the application form you do receive the visa status in Email. I received an email confirming my approval. Applied on 13th Oct Mumbai, Visa Approved on 24th Oct!

Ash!

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I had applied on 17th october 2014 not a single reply yet i applied at VFS mumbai too

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Thanks! Even though I had a PGD plus MBA from England. I still managed to get thru for PGD two years. I had one 5.5 overall 6.5. Genuine candidates can contact me for free advice.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hey..kindly reply to this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/after-refusal-suggest-course-please-urgent-t247796.0.html thread..thanku

Raj173

Oct 26, 2014
Hyd
Visa Office......
Hyd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
6 overall(Listening:7.5,Reading:5.5,Writing:5.5,Speaking:6)
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
NA
first congrats for getting visa..Applied for post degree diploma in business management IT specialization

Ielts:6 Overall(Speaking:6,Listening:5.5,Listening:7.5,Reading:5.5)
Tenth(2004):74.5%
Intermediate(2006):64.5%
B-tech(2010):67.7%
PG-Diploma in Banking Operations(2011):76% for one year course including internship.
Work Exp: ICICI BANK(International India Operations Group):Aug'2011-Aug'2014.

I am going to drop my visa in next 10 days (waiting for GIC). Please confirm wit this profile can i expect visa

noor01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarg vfs
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
7-11-2014
LANDED..........
13 december , 2014
hey ASH !!
can u please help me
i got INVESTMENT DIRECTION CONFIRMATION last week.
but there is no signature of my SCOTIA BANK representative
the space is blank for her SIGNATURE.
is it a matter of concern??
ans also in my address information my AREA is not mentioned
so... please HELP ME !!

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Raj you profile sounds very promising. Providing you complete all the paper work required. Your IELTS score could be a concern. Read again and again SPP requirement. If you applying under SSP get your medicals done and after one week only apply. Even thou agents tells you can you file right away but its mentioned in bold letter WAIT UNTIL ONE WEEK AFTER YOUR MEDICALS. No harm in waiting. I waited 6 days, than applied and got results within 8 business days. Make sure you check email communication its imp to know your results. My passport status still shows under process even thou I have a letter confirming my visa details - So email check box comes in handy.

Noor - There wont be any signature on GIC documents, you need to attached one welcome letter and one confirmation letter dated and signed. Make sure SOP stands out don't just copy paste, make it simple stating the facts and why this course. Give 1000% honest information on forms, in terms of family and all details. Arrange all the paper in order, check 10 times for dates documents. DLI number is very important - which is available on college website. Also, its always better to pay one year fees instead of first sem. They only need genuine students and money. So why dont BUY GIC and pay one year fees. After completing and printing off the form with the barcodes my counsellor was like only concern is 5.5 in one module rest all is very good. My 10th marks were 43% but my MBA had 68% my PGD had 56% so it shows growth in studies, my bcom score was also 53%.

Its very simple and straight forward guys if you follow the guidelines. Most of them dont wait for one week after medicals and then you do medicals and apply right away. What happens is they get your file and they have to wait until your medicals are arrived. Always remember medicals is utmost important as in one week medicals is all verified by them so only thing remains is your VISA file. So just follow the steps one by one. Course selection and work exp is utmost important. Even if you choose a different field thats OK - But SOP should be very strong.

One more advice, I studied in England my tutor said if you have an MBA PGD is right away rejection no questions asked I applied and I got thru and I sent me him a screen shot of our conversation and my approved visa letter - He hasn't spoken a word since! People are here to bullshit you. Beaware of fake agents too. I would advice EDWISE International is really good, Canam is also good. Depends which city you file from too. But if its Mumbai got to be Edwise!

Thanks,

Ash!

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Ash!

i believe that you can definitely help me.

My profile:-

10th -57.14%
12th- 71.17%
BBA- 66%
Post Graduate Diploma In Management - Merit - London School Of commerce
MBA in Finance - 61%, Desertion - 65%- UWIC -2011

Since then I'm working as Deputy Manager in sainsbury's untill June 2014.( All document i have )

I was on PSW after student visa - Jan 2011 to Jan 2013
I applied Enterpenure visa before my PSW expire but it got rejected in 17 June 2014 ( I know it very long time but my file was under process )
So i came back india on 23 July 2014 -- UKBA took so long to arrange my paper work and document as you know they will send all document stright away to airpot . but i got all paper for voluntary departure from Uk

Then after , I Gave IELTS exam and got 6.5 overall ( L-8,R-6.5,S-6,W-5.5)

and secured admittion on following college on following courses

1. GBC- Small Business and Enterpenureship- 1 year PG
2. Centennial college - Stretegic management & Account - 1 Year PG
3. St.Cliar - International Business Management - 1 Year PG

So my question is

1. What are my chances ?
2. Which course should i took according to my profile?
3. I'm Planing under SPP so what are documents should i submit?
4. what should i wrote in Application form about previous immigration history ?

Please inbox me your contact detail and any relevant document which might help me in file

Please help me as i have been to so many agents and trust me not single gave me good feedback.

Thank you

noor01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarg vfs
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
7-11-2014
LANDED..........
13 december , 2014
Hey ASH !!
thank you for all details.
but i am from PUNJAB
and i m proceeding my file from OCEANIC CUNSULTANTS. CHANDIGARH

but about SOP they said that SOP needs only those who had low marks in their qualification and also who has gap between there studies but I dn't have any of these reasons.so
I don't need SOP.
I just did 12 standard with NON MEDICAL.
and I choose COMPUTER SYSTEM TECHNICIAN- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. Is it ok for me and related with my studies ??

please help me !!

and wat is DLI num.??

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Jaymin! Ahaha, Kaizad? Rajendra Kumar and Anand Walser eh LSC LoL! Been there done that son. Well, Profile sounds good. Make sure you mention why entrepreneurship visa was rejected, Supply Chain Management is also a good field if you have Sainsbury's experience or Retail GBC is good. SPP checklist on the website pls check. Guys remember no one in this world can guarantee you a VISA! You wont try you wont know period. If possible re do IELTS, You need to open and account with scotianova. Make sure you pay full fees you have about a month, attached UKBA letter rejection one. Speaks to your counsellor!

baath62

Oct 26, 2014
applied on 20th oct.
10th:79%
12th:71%
ielts: r:6.5
s:6
w:6
L:6
overall: 6
semester fee paid
gic done
applied for chem. lab. tech sheridan college
tensed about visa :(
what are d chances for visa approval?

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Guys I am not here to spoon feed! All these are general questions. Noor your profile sounds awesome. Its all about GIC and Fees paid - Financial Status.

Designated learning institution! Google!

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I am going for diploma in Computer Technology In Mohawk College.. I got the offer letter but i want to know about my Visa chances. i have paid the fees and i will submit the file in one week. My profile is:
IELTS: 7.5 overall wiht 8.5 in Llistening and reading both
Class 10: Perfect CGPA-10. A1 grade in all subjects
Class 12:
Maths:33
English:80
Chemistry:83
Physics:81
Physical Education:80
Nearly the percentage is about 71%. I have also given exam of SAT and i scored 570 out of 800 in Maths.
I am a bright student and i am not weak i maths.I was very ill on the day of maths exam. I have got A1 in 10th class in Math and good score in SAT too in field of Maths.I want to know that will i get a visa with this profile..?

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Baath 62 - Wait and watch all will be fine. Tension and stress wont change your visa profile. Keep calm, the only reason I am here is to spread a word for admissions and all please speak to your counsellors! baath - You done with your medicals?