+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my temporary resident visa application delayed

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone,I submitted my application at Canada application center in Lagos on 31st October,2018 and received confirmation mail to the application I submitted on 6th November,2018 to attend a conference in Toronto on 28-29 March 2019,the conference I suppose to attend has come and gone yet my documents still being processed at Canadian office Lagos. I ask to know what could cause the delay and does I stand chance of getting my visa after the long waiting, since IRCC does not check the date of traveling and events they issue base on individual merit.

Devisfemi

Apr 22, 2019
I applied online on 2nd of April, did biometric and received email on 4th from Vfs in Lagos till now status has not change ..... And it just a 2weeks TRV which is next two week

Am I save?

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
I applied online on 2nd of April, did biometric and received email on 4th from Vfs in Lagos till now status has not change ..... And it just a 2weeks TRV which is next two week

Am I save?
You did online application,while mine was application. I want to know does TRV stay up to six months at embassy?

boenvic

Apr 29, 2019
You can still create a GCKey account and link it using the application number. Maybe try that?
The VFS said my documents still with the Canadian embassy and when I checked GCKey no data available on my application account. Can I still have my passport stamped with visa since the conference I wanted to attend has passed? Thanks.