+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY STUDY PERMIT REJECTED 2 TIMES!!...:(...WHAT TO DO NOW????HELP ME OUT!!!

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Arul from India,I have completed diploma in EEE and then P.G.Diploma in Multimedia. i got admission for ARTS FUNDAMENTALS(2 semesters) in Seneca college after wrote an entrance exam (English & drawing test) in British Council,i applied only for GRAPHIC DESIGNING course but the college suggested me to do this ARTS FUNDAMENTALS course firstly before doing that course,then i paid 85% of my course fees ($11,000 CAD) and I applied for visa 1st time by last month but they rejected my application by the reason

"You have not satisfied that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:
your qualifications,previous studies,employment, level of establishment,
other education opportunities are available in India or Canada, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

then my administrator suggested me to submit all the mail conversations between me and college, confirmations papers for that written exam, covering letter with the whole things since applying Ontario colleges, my future plan, my goal and also i added CA statement, property Documents(converted),income proof of my father,Affidavit,bank statement,reference letter, part time work experience certificate as graphic designer trainee. with those documents i applied for 2nd time by this month but still they have simply rejected my visa by that same reason.
Now i don't know what to do? but still i want to study in Canada. Is it possible to get visa by re-applying? if yes mean what should i change in my documentations??..or better to go some other country?..

kindly give your suggestion regarding my query!!!..

Thanks in advance,
by Arul.

kishore13october

Sep 16, 2011
vijayawada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ursarul said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Arul from India,I have completed diploma in EEE and then P.G.Diploma in Multimedia. i got admission for ARTS FUNDAMENTALS(2 semesters) in Seneca college after wrote an entrance exam (English & drawing test) in British Council,i applied only for GRAPHIC DESIGNING course but the college suggested me to do this ARTS FUNDAMENTALS course firstly before doing that course,then i paid 85% of my course fees ($11,000 CAD) and I applied for visa 1st time by last month but they rejected my application by the reason

"You have not satisfied that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

then my administrator suggested me to submit all the mail conversations between me and college, confirmations papers for that written exam, covering letter with the whole things since applying Ontario colleges, my future plan, my goal and also i added CA statement, property Documents(converted),income proof of my father,Affidavit,bank statement,reference letter, part time work experience certificate as graphic designer trainee. with those documents i applied for 2nd time by this month but still they have simply rejected my visa by that same reason.
Now i don't know what to do? but still i want to study in Canada. Is it possible to get visa by re-applying? if yes mean what should i change in my documentations??..or better to go some other country?..

Thanks in advance,
by Arul.

Bro i also got rejected for da same reason twice !!!!
i applied on 4 aug n 17 aug!!!!!!

accordin to my knwledge da reason for rejection s da date of application!!!

der r many ppl hu applied in august bt i havnt seen a single person hu got visa!!!!!
since 1 aug s da deadline applications have 2 b submitted b4 dat oly i guess!!!!!
re apply in october 2nd or 3rd week !!!!
am doin da same !!!!!!

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
thanks for ur reply!!

ya brother they r rejecting most of the applications these days...it's so sad..:(, i applied 1st time by 29th july and then 2nd time by 2nd sept. may i know to which college and to which course u hav applied? so u gonna change the course are gonna apply with tat same course?. actually i hav given request for my fee refund, otherwise i'll loose tat too!!..:(...

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
i need advice for my application..PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME,ITS MY FIRST TIME)

I AM GOING TO GET ADMISSION IN MAY SESSION OF ANY GOOD UNIVERSITY for undergraduate.

MY CONDITION IS:
MY SPONSOR= MATERNAL UNCLE IN USA(well established bank statement),he has supported my educational expenses in my country too.
i want to know will the visa officer not accept his sponsor or it will make my case weak..
my family dont have properties..so how can i prove home ties in other strong ways?
i think visa officer should understand that not every person in Pakistan is a landlord.
please help me..

kishore13october

Sep 16, 2011
vijayawada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ursarul said:
thanks for ur reply!!

ya brother they r rejecting most of the applications these days...it's so sad..:(, i applied 1st time by 29th july and then 2nd time by 2nd sept. may i know to which college and to which course u hav applied? so u gonna change the course are gonna apply with tat same course?. actually i hav given request for my fee refund, otherwise i'll loose tat too!!..:(...

i ve applied for i.tsolutions in humber college!!!!
am plannin to file again in october 1st week!!!!!!
so u dropped ur plans to canada??????

rockjunit

Jul 11, 2011
hi

i also twice got rejected and the reason is same as above
so its waaste of time for applying for canada

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ursarul said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks in advance,
by Arul.

Hi,

It’s useless practice (at least in India) to submit documents like you did in your second attempt.

1. Cover letter
2. CA Statement
3. Property Documents
4. Affidavit

If you submit anything extra of what is required as per the VISA Checklist, thn no one is even going to read it.

I quote one sentence from the General Visa Checklist (India);

“DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA OFFICER. Example of documents not to be submitted with study permit applications include: fixed deposits, property documents, documents from chartered accountants, jewellery assessments, life insurance policies “

After reading your profile, I realize that you did too much in meeting minimum requirement and thereby expect visa for sure. Well, it’s not true. Quality matters a lot over quantity. Just think……How is it possible for a Visa officer to change his decision of rejecting your candidature in your first attempt? You must have some very significant change in your profile. I do not know what to say, may be you would like to go for a full Undergraduate Degree course in a reputed Canadian University. (I am always in favor of Undergraduate/Master Degree course) At least this would bring a “significant change” in your profile and makes you eligible for re application, otherwise just by changing course…or by adding few more certificates, affidavits not going to help at all.

*Avoid agents/administrators and apply online…

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
kishore13october said:
i ve applied for i.tsolutions in humber college!!!!
am plannin to file again in october 1st week!!!!!!
so u dropped ur plans to canada??????
Actually i have given request for my fees refund!..and planning to get admission in an university for some related course for my past studies r else gonna study in UK r in Aus for this one year then will study there!!is it k???......so wat u have changed in ur documents???

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
rockjunit said:
hi

i also twice got rejected and the reason is same as above
so its waaste of time for applying for canada
yeah!!..i agree wit u!...i dono y this consulate rejecting most of the visas by this silly reason!... i think they r just stopping new students from India!!...:(

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

It's useless practice (at least in India) to submit documents like you did in your second attempt.

1. Cover letter
2. CA Statement
3. Property Documents
4. Affidavit

If you submit anything extra of what is required as per the VISA Checklist, thn no one is even going to read it.

I quote one sentence from the General Visa Checklist (India);

“DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA OFFICER. Example of documents not to be submitted with study permit applications include: fixed deposits, property documents, documents from chartered accountants, jewellery assessments, life insurance policies “

After reading your profile, I realize that you did too much in meeting minimum requirement and thereby expect visa for sure. Well, it's not true. Quality matters a lot over quantity. Just think......How is it possible for a Visa officer to change his decision of rejecting your candidature in your first attempt? You must have some very significant change in your profile. I do not know what to say, may be you would like to go for a full Undergraduate Degree course in a reputed Canadian University. (I am always in favor of Undergraduate/Master Degree course) At least this would bring a “significant change” in your profile and makes you eligible for re application, otherwise just by changing course...or by adding few more certificates, affidavits not going to help at all.

*Avoid agents/administrators and apply online...
Thanks for ur valuable reply!!!

If i get an admission for a Undergraduate program in some university mean will i get my visa 100%???..Must we show the whole amount(full course fee & expense) in loan for a 3 year program????..Is it true that re-applying for 3rd time has only less chance??...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ursarul said:
Thanks for ur valuable reply!!!

If i get an admission for a Undergraduate program in some university mean will i get my visa 100%???..Must we show the whole amount(full course fee & expense) in loan for a 3 year program????..Is it true that re-applying for 3rd time has only less chance??...

Hi,

1. You have to show at least 80% of tuition +living + travel expenses for one academic year (i.e., first year’s tuition, unless already paid, plus CAD 8000).

2. You can apply even after 3rd attempt if you hold significant change in your profile.