+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Student Visa was Rejected for unwarranted reason.

Zeeeeeeek

Dec 2, 2016
Update* I have been refused a visa for the third time. Reason is purpose of visit. They never even bothered to grant me an interview which i asked them to do in the cover letter. I do not recommend anyone to reapply to study in Canada if ever refused a visa.

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
Zeeeeeeek said:
Update* I have been refused a visa for the third time. Reason is purpose of visit. They never even bothered to grant me an interview which i asked them to do in the cover letter. I do not recommend anyone to reapply to study in Canada if ever refused a visa.
I'm really sorry that you are refused for the third time ..
But in my humble opinion, How about applying for a master degree program or Phd that similar to your past studies because I can see that you are over qualified .
-Maybe, they have doubts that you are not a genuine student for choosing such program
-Maybe you did not provide all your documents ..in your case I strongly recommend you to provide them with every details specially funds and properties.

Don't give up and ask more then apply one more time
Best of luck

Zeeeeeeek

Dec 2, 2016
yildiz said:
I'm really sorry that you are refused for the third time ..
But in my humble opinion, How about applying for a master degree program or Phd that similar to your past studies because I can see that you are over qualified .
-Maybe, they have doubts that you are not a genuine student for choosing such program
-Maybe you did not provide all your documents ..in your case I strongly recommend you to provide them with every details specially funds and properties.

Don't give up and ask more then apply one more time
Best of luck
The program that i chose is the only program that i need for my business. I own an electronics shop i sell mostly computer hardware and accessories. The program that i applied for is a computer technician program i couldn't find a masters or phd course that would suit me and my business. I don't think Canada knows whats best for me, i know whats best for me. Having said that it wasn't the reason for refusal. The reason for refusal was purpose of visit, that they did not feel i will leave Canada if i was granted a visa. I have provided them with 3 bank statements: 1st my personal account, 2nd my business account and 3rd me and my wife joint account. I have provided them with all documents related to the 30 acre land that i own and the 2 apartments and the house i'm living in. I don't think there is anything that i could have done that would have changed the outcome. When a person applies for a visa the decision lays in the visa officers hands. I heard of many cases where unqualified students who got the visa to Canada even though their intentions were to work. Ill just try to find a similar program elsewhere, I won't be applying to Canada ever again.