+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My school sent my academic records to the wrong WES address.

palekjram

Jun 26, 2021
My college institution said that they sent WES academic records before and was so confident in sending mine. But it was already too late that I realized that they sent it to the wrong address that is indicated in the Academics Request Form. I wasn't able to assist them in doing it since I'm working overseas. The address they sent it to is this:

2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, OB M5B 1J3
Canada

instead of (as it was written in the form)

102-2820 14th Avenue
Markham, ON L3R 0S9
Canada

When I checked on the map. the distance between those two addresses is 22min away. I think the first one (the one my school used) is the address of the actual WES office. They probably just goggled "WES address" and copied it. It's disconcerting what they did. I already emailed WES but they haven't replied yet.

My question is, will WES still receive my Academic Records that's been sent in 2 Carlton Street? Should I wait for their reply? Or do I ask my school to proccess it again and be sent to the right one?

They also did not put on a seal at the back flap that was instructed in the WES video. It had three signatures though in between the flap at the back. Will that be OK?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
The one they used is the old WES address, WES updated the address just recently and hence, they should have sent it to the new one. Perhaps you should call WES and inquire if they still receive letters on their old address.

Reactions: palekjram

palekjram

Jun 26, 2021
The one they used is the old WES address, WES updated the address just recently and hence, they should have sent it to the new one. Perhaps you should call WES and inquire if they still receive letters on their old address.
I didn't know it was their old address. Seems like they still received it because as I checked today, my status is now: In Progress.

Thank you.