+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My potential nanny went for her interview...please read

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sulatan mo ako personally at baka matulungan kita kung ikaw yung 27 year old na babae. Marami akong kilalang nanny agencies. Kaibigan ko ang mga may-ari.

Sorry faithey for posting in our vernacular; nothing mean is posted.

Simplyme, are you from the Philippines too? :)

Hina01 said:
Well first of all how can u comment without know any one.........i have lots of room mates here already they use same account. Be careful next time u say something about some one. i was giving my skype so anyone can have live face to face conservation. So what remains next ?
faithey u can help me by giving the website link of aupair or by giving consultant who can help me. thankyou

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@ hina01, if you really intend to be a nanny, I suggest you start a new good account. Just leave the account "hina01" that is being used by many of your roommates where password is shared, as well. Commenting is a personal thing, thus you should keep your account personal, too, especially if you wish to use it in applying for a job with few members who happen to be employers. The important thing you must earn is the trust of your prospective employer. Credibility matters a lot. You may be a good person, but you can't blame members from thinking your post was a hoax based on your previous posts. That lessens your possibility of being accepted for a job especially when they realized you are a 27 year old Filipina, living with at least 2 male roommates having 11 and 10 year old daughter, respectively who both need a nanny to look after their daughter. Employers would never consider you as your roommates (who personally know you) afterall had not.

Anyway, here's the link for au pair: http://www.aupair.com/

I agree with job_seeker. Peace, my fellow Filipina.. I hope you will take the criticisms constructively :)