+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PNP application has been refused!

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
jong0816 said:
Don't worry,his fate is not your fate..there are many applicant that include their family as dependent but they were approved and got passport request..I read some from February forum,we are also added as dependent at my husband AINP application...we are decision made last Friday..We are February 2014 AINP applicant...most of the February nominee got DM last Friday..
i don't know how much is true but my understanding is if your nomination has name as a dependent then there is highly chance to approve spouse visa

if you add later your spouse i mean when file is N S then should send enough marriage documents to prove that real marriage

att : SINP2014PR i trust you are fine

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newimmigrant2014 said:
They said it's a bad faith marriage. I think it's much tougher to add a spouse in PNP while the application is already in process. I will reapply.

You haven't provide details about this and you are confusing a lot of people but I can tell you and everybody adding a spouse this...
If your marriage is less than one year old by the time you apply, you need to send a questionnaire to show your marriage is legit.
There are 2 possible cases where the marriage isn't legit.
1. When you are at fault - This is when you, the principal applicant gets money(sells the PR) from a girl(or guy) so they marriage so the other person can have a PR too.
2. When the spouse is at fault - This is when you are in all the right terms to marry the other person but the other person marries you just to get a PR(not for love).

if the first scenario happens, both PRs will be rejected and you'll be banned from Canada. You won't be able to reapply again because of immigration fraud.
if the second scenario happens, you have options. From appealing to removing her from the application so you get PR.

Your case sounds like they didn't receive the marriage questionnaire since you claim you sent it. Either way, your story is very inconsistent and very open to interpretation. Detailed details will help other members with their cases but right now, you're confusing and stressing a lot of people.

I wish you luck with your application and future.

fbmiranda7

Jan 12, 2015
I think you guys should read this link, might have some relevant information:

http : / / www . canadavisa . com/news/entry/canada-makes-amendments-to-spousal-common-law-and-conjugal-partner-sponsorship-regulations-11-06-15.html

There is a recent change in spouse sponsorship making it a little more hard.

(remove spaces from link)

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fbmiranda7 said:
I think you guys should read this link, might have some relevant information:

http : / / www . canadavisa . com/news/entry/canada-makes-amendments-to-spousal-common-law-and-conjugal-partner-sponsorship-regulations-11-06-15.html

There is a recent change in spouse sponsorship making it a little more hard.

(remove spaces from link)
this is a different case. this is when you are a PR or citizen already. the case in this thread is about adding your wife in the middle of your PR so you and your spouse get PR at the same time. Different regulations apply.

Newimmigrant2014

Aug 18, 2014
SpoonRaccoon said:
this is a different case. this is when you are a PR or citizen already. the case in this thread is about adding your wife in the middle of your PR so you and your spouse get PR at the same time. Different regulations apply.
Of course my marriage is less than a year old. It's an arranged marriage. I am not banned from reapplying. All questionnaires and proof of marriage were sent but I still got refused. One of my co-workers also just received a refusal letter for adding his wife. I think he was refused for non compliance and also for bad faith. He had a phone interview which took almost 30 minutes.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newimmigrant2014 said:
Of course my marriage is less than a year old. It's an arranged marriage. I am not banned from reapplying. All questionnaires and proof of marriage were sent but I still got refused. One of my co-workers also just received a refusal letter for adding his wife. I think he was refused for non compliance and also for bad faith. He had a phone interview which took almost 30 minutes.
did you get a letter or an email with the refuse? can you post the letter here?

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newimmigrant2014 said:
when did your co-worker got the refusal letter? and where is his wife now? Is she is in canada or his home country?

Newimmigrant2014

Aug 18, 2014
He got
desperatehuman said:
when did your co-worker got the refusal letter? and where is his wife now? Is she is in canada or his home country?
He told me last week. Not sure exactly when he received it. He received it bymail and by post mail. His wife is not in Canada.