+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Passport returned to CPC-Ottawa Office by Canada Post Due to Incorrect Address

Komal makkar

Mar 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have applied Temporary Resident Visa and mailed my passport to CPC-Ottawa office for visa stamping after the Passport request letter received in my IRCC account. Passport was sent back to me after the stamping via Canada post but due to incorrect address it was returned to the CPC-Ottawa office. Not sure what went wrong in the transit. I have written the full right address on the return envelope yet it was not delivered to me.

I had called customer care regarding this and they said that my passport re-send will be delayed since this is not a priority. My travel to India is unavoidable as it's an urgency, Could anyone please suggest a way to get my passport asap.

Thanks
I am also facing d same issue
Plz coll me bro
I am super worried

Harideep

Jul 10, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I have applied Temporary Resident Visa and mailed my passport to CPC-Ottawa office for visa stamping after the Passport request letter received in my IRCC account. Passport was sent back to me after the stamping via Canada post but due to incorrect address it was returned to the CPC-Ottawa office. Not sure what went wrong in the transit. I have written the full right address on the return envelope yet it was not delivered to me.

I had called customer care regarding this and they said that my passport re-send will be delayed since this is not a priority. My travel to India is unavoidable as it's an urgency, Could anyone please suggest a way to get my passport asap.

Thanks
What happened next, now I’m in same situation…!

Aadhi1999

Jul 18, 2024
My passport also went back to cpc ottawa saying that recipient is not found at the address. What’s the next step for getting my passport back?. I booked my flight back to my home country on August 2nd week

Harideep

Jul 10, 2024
Send an another envelope with an explanation letter along with the correct address written and other supporting documents like passport request letter…

Aadhi1999

Jul 18, 2024
Can i get your contact number or social media ? Harideep. How long will it take to get the passport back after this procedure?