+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My nationality is different from my spouse +children nationality

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Hello

I am new to the forum and i am planning to apply for the Express Entry. I have done the language test and got CLB 8. i have also submitted my credentials for Evaluation to WES two weeks ago and contacted my universities to send the transcript directly to WES. My only problem is that i have dual nationality ( my original and my wife's nationality. Currently my children have passports for my wife's nationality.

Can anyone in the forum to kindly advice whether i should apply the express entry with my nationality and for the spouse + children to state their nationality. Or will have a negative impact to my application for EE.

Thank you

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Help with CRS calculator

Hello dan_and & everyone in the forum

Can anybody please tell me the CRS score..?
I am little confused with CRS calculators.
Age.
37 years
Education
B.A (3years)
1st M.A. (1 year)
2nd MA ( 1 Year)
Experience
15 years
Ielts
7/8/7/9....L/S/R/W

Thank you and best regards

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Help with CRS calculator

goldenman said:
Hello dan_and & everyone in the forum

Can anybody please tell me the CRS score..?
I am little confused with CRS calculators.
Age.
37 years
Education
B.A (3years)
1st M.A. (1 year)
2nd MA ( 1 Year)
Experience
15 years
Ielts
7/8/7/9....L/S/R/W

Thank you and best regards

If you can score 8 in the listening section of IELTS, it will boost your score to 406.

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
thank you Istari.

I will re-do the english test again this week and aim for CLB 9 and above.
in the meantime, can i go ahead and make EE profile and then later on change and update the ielts in the profile after i submit the profile or should i wait for the second results of the ielts?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenman said:
thank you Istari.

I will re-do the english test again this week and aim for CLB 9 and above.
in the meantime, can i go ahead and make EE profile and then later on change and update the ielts in the profile after i submit the profile or should i wait for the second results of the ielts?
You can make your profile now if you want.

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Istari ,
after filling the profile, can i submit with my current ielts results ? will i be able to amend my profile in particular ielts part with the new ielts score later on after submission.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenman said:
Istari ,
after filling the profile, can i submit with my current ielts results ? will i be able to amend my profile in particular ielts part with the new ielts score later on after submission.
As long as you are eligible, you can use your current IELTS results, and edit them later on.

goldenman

Aug 28, 2016
Express entry profile

Hi Istari and forum members,

I have assessed my eligibility for EE through the tool and provided my IELTS bands and it says you are eligible and gave me a code to login in my CIC. i have established my profile and provided most of the information.

I would like your guidance with my points as you after you had calculated to 347 Points. With this points i'm i eligible ?

I will be doing a resit on Tuesday for my ielts.

thank you all

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express entry profile

goldenman said:
Hi Istari and forum members,

I have assessed my eligibility for EE through the tool and provided my IELTS bands and it says you are eligible and gave me a code to login in my CIC. i have established my profile and provided most of the information.

I would like your guidance with my points as you after you had calculated to 347 Points. With this points i'm i eligible ?

I will be doing a resit on Tuesday for my ielts.

thank you all
347 is your CRS.
CRS does not determine your eligibility. It determines whether or not you receive ITA.

Your score on the FSW grid is what determines your eligibility. You must score at least 67 points to be eligible: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

To date, the lowest CRS to receive an ITA is 450.
So you can create a profile if you score at least 67 on FSW, but with a CRS of 347, you won't receive an ITA any time soon.
You should look into PNP.