Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015
Hi,
I plan to land in January 2012 and then to return to my country of residence as soon as possible.
As per my understanding from different related posts on the forum: The PR card will take about 2/3 months to arrive while I cannot stay that long in Canada.
Now my questions:
(1) How much time I should stay in Canada to make sure there's no adverse issue in PR card processing (and to rectify if there's any) so that it is delivered to the address in Canada.
To put my question in other words: Is there any way to know the status of PR Card while it is in process? if Yes, then how many days after landing one can know that status?

(2) Some people suggest that in case one does not have PR Card then can return to Canada with Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) but how about the residence obligation condition for PRTD as on page 4 of http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5529E.PDF)

Thanks in advance for your time and reply.

Regards,

Baiyang

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baiyang said:
Hi,
I plan to land in January 2012 and then to return to my country of residence as soon as possible.
As per my understanding from different related posts on the forum: The PR card will take about 2/3 months to arrive while I cannot stay that long in Canada.
Now my questions:
(1) How much time I should stay in Canada to make sure there's no adverse issue in PR card processing (and to rectify if there's any) so that it is delivered to the address in Canada.
To put my question in other words: Is there any way to know the status of PR Card while it is in process? if Yes, then how many days after landing one can know that status?
(2) Some people suggest that in case one does not have PR Card then can return to Canada with Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) but how about the residence obligation condition for PRTD as on page 4 of http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5529E.PDF)
Thanks in advance for your time and reply.
Regards,
Baiyang

Hi, Baiyang,

1. Second day may be you can go back, there is no specific time frame to say if it have no problem, as long as you have completed the landing process, the PR card will be process according to the information on landing paper and picture also will be used from same. It will arrive on your Canadian address within 6-8 weeks
2. I don't think there will be any problem, you will receive your PR card, no need to be worried, you can call from outside Canada to follow up your Card after 8 weeks if you don't get.

hope that helps,

regards,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beu75 said:
Hi, shibuya,
What is your problem? How you are writing to a senior member who is sparing his time to help others?
Thank you for reading and God bless you
Beu75
msaleem216 said:
Hi, shibuya,
u r senior member we respect but all seniors deserve respect i request u be carefull in this forum in posting many pple including me like hmisapk infromations and his job that he is doing for us. i personnely have experience he supported me at different stages in this immigration process. so please be +ve
+1 for hmisabpk for his help and support to forum
saleem
CANPK said:
I second you saleem bhai, I have similar experience with him, his information and work for us is much appreciated and we salute him.
new members like us need guidance from these senior members. I have been a very silent reader of hmisabpk's posts, every word is useful and helpful for me and I am sure same for others.
shibuya you should mind your language and don't comments negative about very respected senior forum members including hmisabpk.
just I want to share with you the comments from those people who are in touch with him during their process.
Kanamen said:
Please keep up your good work my friend and never disheart
JhonSmith said:
Most unacceptable inappropriate comments by shibuya
Why your comments are always unappreciated?

JhonSmith
Dear all members my humble request to you please no more commits in this regards. and Brother shibuya my apology if you have any concern on my any post, my aim is only to help other as much I can, I don't want to hurts any one's feeling. No hate love for all.

regards,

hmisabpk

Baiyang

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept, 2015 (RPRFee)
AOR Received.
March, 2015
File Transfer...
March, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015
Thanks Hmisabpk for yr kind reply,
I have booked the ticket & 'll be hopefully staying for 2 months in Montreal.
Now further....
Any idea abt Accommodation in Montreal?
So for I don't know any one there.

regards,
Baiyang

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
Jummah mubarak my brothers and sisters

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baiyang said:
Thanks Hmisabpk for yr kind reply,
I have booked the ticket & 'll be hopefully staying for 2 months in Montreal.
Now further....
Any idea abt Accommodation in Montreal?
So for I don't know any one there.
regards,
Baiyang
I will check and update you later
If any one member from Montreal ..Please write about accommodation.

regards,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Very good Offer by Mobilicity 50% off for 1 Year, unlimited plan only for $12.50 per month.
http://mobilicity.ca/plans/unlimited-plans/

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

ipman

Nov 21, 2011
Hi hmisabpk

Thank you very much for the valuable information.

Similar to you, I am aslo planning to fly from Riyadh to Toronto. I have done my medicals on 5th of Nov, i heard that the visa will be issued from the date of medicals is it true? I am planning to come to Canada with 6 month exit reentry saudi visa. Is it problem to land with reentry saudi visa? Will they ask such questions why you didnt make an exit visa etc? What is your advise?

In saudi i am very well placed Software Engineer. I am Senior Software Engineer with PMP certification and having good project management knowledge and experience. I am looking for a management job. And I will try to show the canadian employers that the value i can bring to their organisation, however i dont have much clue about the Software Development Market. Could you please tell me about the current market conditions and Software development hiring trends. I have been appling to hundreds of job postings which exactly with my skills and experience or over to it. Alas to say, any single response has to be received! And it is expected to.

Sorry to ask more questions,

I have 2 kids aged 5 and 2 years. we would like to seek an accomodation close to Kennedy Public School (We were reading about the schools in detail) as we want to send our son to Kennedy Public School. Do you have any recommendations or feedback about that area? Note: We dont have any friends or relatives in Canada, so we will depends on the people like you for the advises and recommendations.

We have lots of house holds items which are very good, so is it advisable to send them through ship cargo or dispose here itself?

Look forward to hear from you soon

Regards

Linu

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
("Hi hmisabpk
Thank you very much for the valuable information.
Similar to you, I am aslo planning to fly from Riyadh to Toronto. I have done my medicals on 5th of Nov,
i heard that the visa will be issued from the date of medicals is it true?
(No it is not true)
I am planning to come to Canada with 6 month exit reentry saudi visa. Is it problem to land with reentry saudi visa?
(No there is no problem at all, even you have 10 defirent re-entry visa from Saudi or any other country)
Will they ask such questions why you didnt make an exit visa etc?
(They don't ask any thing, you can land and go back or satay continuously it is up to you, No question asked in this regards)
What is your advise?
(it mentioned above)
In saudi i am very well placed Software Engineer. I am Senior Software Engineer with PMP certification and having good project management knowledge and experience. I am looking for a management job, if possible. And I will try to show the canadian employers that the value i can bring to their organisation, however i dont have much clue about the Software Development Market. Could you please give the current market conditions and Software development hiring trends. I have been appling to hundreds of job postings which exactly with my skills and experience or over to it. Alas to say, any single response has to be received! And it is expected to.
It is not true, Personally I know many people in your field joined within few month at least 6 of them got the salary range between $ 85,000 to $ 124,000 per annum,
Applying in thousand and getting no response are showing many things are lacking in your resume, you need to consider the following things:
1.Proper Canadian style resume
2.Skill and experience should much will advertised vacancy
3.Each time the resume and cover letter should be addressed to the employer and if know the name of recruiting person than by name to that person
4.For good result only one page resume is required
5.Many similar tips, recruiter list, job fairs list etc.. you can see on my post

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t83858.0.html
Sorry to ask more questions,
I have 2 kids aged 5 and 2 years. we would like to seek an accomodation close to Kennedy Public School (We were reading about the schools in detail) as we want to send our son to Kennedy Public School.
1.What is special about Kennedy public School, which the other school are lacking? All school are following the same stranded and same curriculum no deference, yes there are ranking in the school. For kindergarten kids no need to worry much. You have to look accommodation where you can have, easy access to transportation, subway system, shopping mall, clinics, hospital, community centers, neighbourhood office, employment centers, and more of everything your Owen language or community people, your religious prayers area or worship place..etc..
2.You have mentioned that you are on 6 month re-entry than admitting to school, it is not wise and 5 years child will not miss any big academic semester anyway?
3.If you will get job in different area far from then Kennedy area, are you going to still stay there? I think No, so forget about only one particular school.
4.Any way check the other schools ranks up 200 ranking school is almost same as # 1 ranking in regards of providing the education.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84016.0.html
(My daughter is studying 2nd grade and school is ranked this year 167, last year it was 175 LOI score is 0.6719 and # 1 schools LOI score is ).9915. By the way I am also elected member of the parent executive committee council for 2011/2012, it don't make any huge difference in general education or management system)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84016.0.html
http://thorncliffeparkps.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html
Do you have any recommendations or feedback about that area? (Above mentioned)
Note: We dont have any friends or relatives in Canada, so we will depends on the people like your advise and recommendations.
(Consider me; I am your friend and relative)
We have a lot of house holds items which are very good, so is it advisable to send them through ship cargo or dispose here itself?
Yes no problem, I also brought by Cargo, but everything is available here, sometime more cheap and good in quality, very good deals on all households items, I can recommend you only some basic things may be OK , otherwise why have to pay lot of money for Cargo.
Are you landing to go back within 6 month or you are staying permanently? It not clears from your questions.
Look forward to hear from you soon
Regards
Linu" )

When we are moving to new country, new culture, and leaving the jobs, old friends, etc.. it is natural that someone can have lot of questions and queries in mind. You are welcome to ask and clarify. I tried to cover your queries but, still any thing comes up, please don't be hesitate to ask me again. Some questions are not clear for me, I mean like school and accommodation, while you are on 6 month re-entry from KSA.
I have replied above, but as I mentioned still any query or clarification don't hesitate to write.
Hope that helps, :)

hmisabpk

Baiyang

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept, 2015 (RPRFee)
AOR Received.
March, 2015
File Transfer...
March, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015
Hi,
What is the purpose of B4 and B4a forms. Is custom declaration form in addition to those two?
Which forms one need to fill in case bringing only personal use items and no goods to follow at a later date.
Do we need to pay any tax etc on personal use items (already used).
I'll appreciate if some one plz explain them for me.

Thanks

Baiyang

ipman

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you very much hmisabpk

Well my plan is to move permanently. Just I will retain my visa for some period.

It is very encouraging to hear that there are good prospect for Software Development jobs. I have a very good track of winning interviews, I hope to maintain this in Canada as well. True, my resume has to customise for canadian job market (currently its over 7 pages). I will invest some time to google arround and will prepare soon.

The company currently i am working has office in Toronto, so i hope that i can get some good reference from them as well.

I will keep visiting this forum. Once again thumps up for your great efforts! Keep it up!!

Regards

Linu

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baiyang said:
Hi,
What is the purpose of B4 and B4a forms. Is custom declaration form in addition to those two?
The purpose is CBSA want to know that what goods are imported in to the country, there is no other custom declaration forms. Only you have to declare money (if it is more than $ 10,000.00 cash)
Which forms one need to fill in case bringing only personal use items and no goods to follow at a later date.
B4 only (B4a is a extension of B4)
Do we need to pay any tax etc on personal use items (already used).
No tax to be paid on used or new items
I'll appreciate if some one plz explain them for me.
Thanks
Baiyang
Hi, Baiyang,

Replies in red, hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipman said:
Thank you very much hmisabpk
Well my plan is to move permanently. Just I will retain my visa for some period.
It is very encouraging to hear that there are good prospect for Software Development jobs. I have a very good track of winning interviews, I hope to maintain this in Canada as well. True, my resume has to customise for canadian job market (currently its over 7 pages). I will invest some time to google arround and will prepare soon.
The company currently i am working has office in Toronto, so i hope that i can get some good reference from them as well.
I will keep visiting this forum. Once again thumps up for your great efforts! Keep it up!!
Regards
Linu
Hi, Linu.
Wish you best of luck in Canadian job market, yes you need to Google the Canadian style resume it will help you a lot.
That's great if your company office is in Toronto.
Thank you for nice word, and keep visiting the forum.

Regards,

hmisabpk