+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My husband got done the interview, then done the medical check- MOROCCO

missflowery

Apr 15, 2015
Hi,

I've seen man of comments on the posts, some people did the first thing with the medical record check , after they will have the interview.

But my husband, he did the first thing to do with the interview, after done the interview, and he did finish with the medical test , all to get finished.

Why, is that the first to do is the interview first, why?

It does meaning, the first interview if not that approve, not may able go to the medical test , right?

But he has done with the interview, and the medical test. Now , the embassy in Rabat, Morocco, they received the medical so , I wait the final decisions to hear in Rabat, morocco, since December 2015.

I need your feedback, do you have been the experiences before like mine.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Provide with your timeline it will help us to understand better your situation.Thanks.

missflowery

Apr 15, 2015
Well!

My english is not pretty good so far.

The process for 18 months, I saw the website on the immigration of canada. It has been so long to wait to know the final cause my husband has done with the medical, after suppose to hear for the decisions what they will make, cause I paid full of amount with the application + Permanent Resident Card.

So I applied Oct 2014, then approved it, after transferred in Rabat, Morocco. I still wait....

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
missflowery said:
Well!

My english is not pretty good so far.

The process for 18 months, I saw the website on the immigration of canada. It has been so long to wait to know the final cause my husband has done with the medical, after suppose to hear for the decisions what they will make, cause I paid full of amount with the application + Permanent Resident Card.

So I applied Oct 2014, then approved it, after transferred in Rabat, Morocco. I still wait....
Sometimes when the medical is not done up front meaning before you even send the application in there will be a delay. It looks like your file was in Mississauga longer than it should as well (as per your other post). By reading on here and knowing how Rabat works by not having medical done up front the file would have been easily delayed 2 months. Since medical was done in December I think your husband should hear from Rabat by no later than end of February, inshallah it will be sooner, but they have a system in Rabat where they request something and wait for minimum 30 days before they take the file again to check, it's not automatic they know the medical results are there. What you can do if your husband or you receive some email from Rabat before is to send email back to this address just saying "as requested medical exam was completed on December ___, 2015. I look forward to further instructions/directions".

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
For our application, the medical delayed us for 3 months.

My husband had his interview on 21 November 2013. He was told after the interview that his application was approved but he would have to do the medical again because they never received his first medical that he did in Jan 2013. So he did his medical again beginning of December. And exactly 3 months later from his interview on 21 February 2014, he received an email for an appointment to pick up his visa.

So if the interview was successful, then it's possible you will hear something this week insha'Allah. Or as Jomz said, they may go by the date of your husband's medical.

You will hear something soon insha'Allah. Good luck!

missflowery

Apr 15, 2015
: jomz

Reply to JOMZ....

Thanks for such help with your feed back details information.

Let me to tell you that, I checked my UCI number to enter with the website immigration... I see the note that, they already received the medical exam has done!

At least, you say that wait until end of February, I hope that... I constantly received the confirming emailing from Rabat, to contact me and either with my husband's email address, as well..

Inshallah! Where do you live from? I live here in Mississagua, Ontario:)

Smile!

Thanks again!

missflowery

Apr 15, 2015
jamali said:
For our application, the medical delayed us for 3 months.

My husband had his interview on 21 November 2013. He was told after the interview that his application was approved but he would have to do the medical again because they never received his first medical that he did in Jan 2013. So he did his medical again beginning of December. And exactly 3 months later from his interview on 21 February 2014, he received an email for an appointment to pick up his visa.

So if the interview was successful, then it's possible you will hear something this week insha'Allah. Or as Jomz said, they may go by the date of your husband's medical.

You will hear something soon insha'Allah. Good luck!

WOW!!!! I can't believe! A lot of working with that what your husband did! Pretty crazy!!!! Ha!

My situations is a bit different! My husband did the interview on 19 Oct 2015 in Rabat.
My husband has done with the medical exam everything in Nov 2015.
I received the note from Rabat, they received the medical exam for my husband on Dec 2015.
And, now, I still wait until what happen next!

Your situation, is different than mine, so I'm so happy for you and your husband to stay together! I know that hard for dealing with that with the documents, just damn the papers!

I live here in Mississagua, ( toronto ) and how about you? If you like to answer , with my pleasure!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
missflowery said:
: jomz

Reply to JOMZ....

Thanks for such help with your feed back details information.

Let me to tell you that, I checked my UCI number to enter with the website immigration... I see the note that, they already received the medical exam has done!

At least, you say that wait until end of February, I hope that... I constantly received the confirming emailing from Rabat, to contact me and either with my husband's email address, as well..

Inshallah! Where do you live from? I live here in Mississagua, Ontario:)

Smile!

Thanks again!
Inshallah you will get some good news soon and your husband will be in Canada. Rabat is one of the visa office that calls applicants too, so make sure your husband answer a number he does not recognize.

We are in Calgary . But I used to live in Mississauga before.

Bmwguy2019

Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys. Does anyone know if this Rabat Doctor uses the E-Medical system?

City: Rabat
Name: Hélène Gagné
Address: 30 rue My Ahmed Loukili,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (212-537) 76-49-64
Spoken Languages: French