+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My girlfriend and I have a bachelor's degree, can we migrate?

Emreersu

Feb 15, 2024
Hello everyone, I am a sociology graduate and my girlfriend is an aviation management graduate. I work as a general assistant in the family company, I am interested in issues such as procurement, project follow-up, customer relations and sales consultancy. My girlfriend works as a cargo officer in Havaş ground services at Istanbul airport and we both speak English at c1 level, we want to migrate together. Is it possible for us to migrate in this case? Thank you very much to friends who help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I am a sociology graduate and my girlfriend is an aviation management graduate. I work as a general assistant in the family company, I am interested in issues such as procurement, project follow-up, customer relations and sales consultancy. My girlfriend works as a cargo officer in Havaş ground services at Istanbul airport and we both speak English at c1 level, we want to migrate together. Is it possible for us to migrate in this case? Thank you very much to friends who help.
You will need to research the Express Entry program and other immigration programs to determine if you qualify and also have the points to be selected. If you want to apply together as part of one application, then you need to be married or have lived together for a full year to be common law.

Emreersu

Feb 15, 2024
You will need to research the Express Entry program and other immigration programs to determine if you qualify and also have the points to be selected. If you want to apply together as part of one application, then you need to be married or have lived together for a full year to be common law.
[/ALINTI]

Thank you for your comment, I will look at it, so do you think we have a chance to find a job in Canada with these departments and experiences?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Little chance of jobs as you would require a job offer with LMIA. The LMIA is filed by the employer and proves no Canadian/PR has the experience/education to do the job, only you.