+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my file

urooj

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
my file was returned 5 days bak coz i didnt attach a photo and didnt write the date of my marriage
.we are now planning to re send the file in 10 days .so do i need to send my ilets result tooor should i send it later wen i clear ther test .should i stop my file or not?plz advice

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urooj, you have several threads going regarding your file. It will be great to put all your queries in a single thread so that we can relate all your problems together and comment accordingly. I think your application was sent back from Nova Scotia. I remember it was some other reason.

Anyways, you don't need to send the IELTS while sending to Nova Scotia. You need to submit the IELTS when you are sending the documents to the local CHC office.

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
urooj said:
my file was returned 5 days bak coz i didnt attach a photo and didnt write the date of my marriage
.we are now planning to re send the file in 10 days .so do i need to send my ilets result tooor should i send it later wen i clear ther test .should i stop my file or not?plz advice
Urooj, Take some time and fill your form carefully.
I suggest you get the forms reviewed thoroughly by some one before you send it out. I dont think the forms will be rejected by CIO if you do not attach photo. All other information need to be filled in accurately. Rather than rushing it out, spend a day each on every form, and then finalize and send. I remember reading your case was sent back because you did not attach the fee.
All the best

urooj

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
ya i didnt write it cuz that ws one obvious thing and we doing something abt the fees alrdy.this photo and date was one other reason
thnks anyways