Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
per: 21-12-2014
Diplomatru said:
It has the highest cost of living in Canada
Ows.. what other city is it better to settle in bc other than vancouver which more or less has better job opportunities?

cusoonCA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
Is it also snowing hard in victoria?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Not much snow in BC cities. BC is good place to settle, but cost of living is high.

cusoonCA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
ttrajan said:
Not much snow in BC cities. BC is good place to settle, but cost of living is high.
Wow thanks. But how about job opportunities in bc?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
buddy u r a looser....u assumed that u r a phd and will land a good job after immigration.......then u r living in dreams......everyone who lives in real world with open eyes and mind knows that u have to upgrade ur education and also need some sort of Canadian experience to get started...that also from start not directly to higher positions.....after some years it pays off.

please do not force ur ideas and opinions on other by stopping them to immigrate here. if u lost or failed doesn't mean every other person fails or loose. and if its that bad then why don't u come back......what are u doing there by wasting ur time and stopping others to come?

cusoonCA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
canadamylove said:
buddy u r a looser....u assumed that u r a phd and will land a good job after immigration.......then u r living in dreams......everyone who lives in real world with open eyes and mind knows that u have to upgrade ur education and also need some sort of Canadian experience to get started...that also from start not directly to higher positions.....after some years it pays off.

please do not force ur ideas and opinions on other by stopping them to immigrate here. if u lost or failed doesn't mean every other person fails or loose. and if its that bad then why don't u come back......what are u doing there by wasting ur time and stopping others to come?
Good point canadamylove. Everyone who dreams must really work hard, keep hoping and continue to ask for God's guidance. We can't know what we can achieve until we try.

loftpopo

Oct 7, 2013
canadamylove said:

To canadamylove,
I guess you did not read my comments as it should be. Please read it again and then give your comments!! I m not forcing my ideas on people but instead i m trying to describe my experience!
My focal points in my old postings are the following: 1- don t lose your job back home (if you have one!) until you have a job offer in Canada
2- do not expect that Canada is a dream land !! 3- the job market is weak(especially in Quebec and Toronto. I have no idea about other states)

Anyway, i hope i was clear this time and hopefully when you land in Canada you will come to this forum again and describe your experience truthfully.
NB : i m not saying don t come to Canada!! but be smart and preserve your opportunities and chances in your home country!! if you are unemployed and you don`t have anything to lose then Canada is the best place for you to start a life.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
It's not wise to keep your legs in 2 boats at the same time either.

Focus on 1 place, and strive there.

If u don't wish to leave your job in home country, then don't waste time here. By saving that job you're denying someone else a job over there too.

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
canadamylove said:

True true depends on how you view life , Good talk here canadamylose

zanate

Jan 8, 2015
I dont agree, my PR process is not completed, and I have been able to secure a job offer (without LMIA) in my area, with an average salary for my NOC (2132) according to the job bank website, from an employer willing to wait until the PR is completed... please dont disencourage members, maybe what works for somebody doesnt work for others, please, forum friends, here the only recipe is to work hard! until yo reach your dream...

Oct 17, 2019
Canada is very different from Chile! Here in Chile the international work experience is validated and the people that come to work here in Chile can work as a chilean person if they have the papers. I think one of my favorite things of Canada are the Niagara falls, I think it is beautiful! Canada has a really good climate and I like it! The food in Canada looks very tastefull and I can not wait to try it! But my favorite thing are the lakes! They see so beautiful and I can not wait to go to Canada and swim on the water!
I want to visit Canada soon because I want to visit the beautiful things of Canada!