+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My dad has own a company branch would that help me

Mahrousx

Sep 27, 2021
I'm wondering if that's wise to mention my dad company as a reason why I would return back to my hometown would it be a convincing reason for the immigration officer ?

Mahrousx

Sep 27, 2021
It isn’t your business so it is not a tie to return home.
Actually I would like to talk about that , My dad is my sponsor and we believe my studies in canada would help us improve our family business .. But I don't know how to show that in my latter to sound more convincing !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually I would like to talk about that , My dad is my sponsor and we believe my studies in canada would help us improve our family business .. But I don't know how to show that in my latter to sound more convincing !
Well if you are returning to your family business, then officers will wonder why you need to come to Canada to study. It is a family business and you have the job already without further education. So you need to very convincing. Or instead talk about career opportunities (higher pay, lots of positions) in your home country.

Reactions: Mahrousx

Mahrousx

Sep 27, 2021
Well if you are returning to your family business, then officers will wonder why you need to come to Canada to study. It is a family business and you have the job already without further education. So you need to very convincing. Or instead talk about career opportunities (higher pay, lots of positions) in your home country.
Make sense , Thank you so much