+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My CIC down?

starvjh

Jun 3, 2013
Hey, is myCIC down for anybody else?

I am having some trouble uploading documents. The website does say that the process may be slower due to technical issues.

Ry

May 30, 2014
yes it is . I got the following message

Our Online Services Are Currently Down

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later

starvjh

Jun 3, 2013
Thanks guys,

I was trying to apply for a study permit before the designated institute rule comes into force tomorrow. I managed to get it done Friday morning although the system gave me a few error messages.

arumc

Jun 4, 2014
Hi guys,

I kept getting message that online service is down since June 2nd. Is it just me or for everyone?

kind regards,

A

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
arumc said:
Hi guys,

I kept getting message that online service is down since June 2nd. Is it just me or for everyone?

kind regards,

A
It is restored today. Try it now

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I am facing the same issue. I can log in but I can not continue my application. I get the same message saying that the online service is down . I just tried and it's giving me the same issue. Can some one confirm if my cic is back up or others are also facing this issue still.
Any help or updates regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated. I have facing this issue since June 1st 2014.

Ry

May 30, 2014
nope. just got this error message again

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:UE6MPDYB (2014-06-04 17:24:38)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later

starvjh

Jun 3, 2013
Actually guys,

Which browsers are you using? When I called in, the agent advised me to use either windows explorer or safari. I was using Chrome on a mac before and using Safari gave me 'less' error messages. Many people have successfully submitted applications since the 1st and you may just have to clear out your cookies.

Hope this helps.

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
i just submitted my application.

1. delete old application.
2. start the process again from scratch.
3. use different browsers. when one fails star using the other and continue working.
4. keep trying with patience. it will give u errors but keep working on it.

Good luck everyone. i know how frustrated u guys must be.

Jun 5, 2014
I am having the same problem as well. They contacted me on June 2 to request more information and I have been unable to provide the information due to all of these errors since then.

I have done everything advised (I contacted CIC with my error messages) including clearing cache and cookies, trying every browser I have, trying other computers, refreshing the pages, nothing works. I don't understand. I have to have this information uploaded by a certain date, how am I supposed to do so if the website won't work?

(I have even registered on this website because of this to try to get help. ARGH.)

NeuerTag

Jun 6, 2014
Hey guys,

after several hours of error messages I was able to submit my application. A friend of mine gave me the hint to use safari instead of google chrome, internet explorer and mozilla firefox. Safari seems to be known as a browser with less errors.

This problem with the webpage is very common says the visa helpline desk...

Moreover Alimoh is right: Keep reloading the webpage, even if you get messages like "error 503 - page unavailable" or "This on-line services are currently down– system generated error code: XXXXXXXX”. Sometimes you´ll get some answers, you just answered, but keep trying and answering, it´ll work in the end.

Be patient!