+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Chances of Admission- Needs feedback Urgent......

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for the info...! I have LoRs but the problem is that they are not sealed in an envelope. Its on open paper with college Letter head.
How did you submit your LoR during admission? Scanned or shipped with the transcript?

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
gosanket said:
Thanks for the info...! I have LoRs but the problem is that they are not sealed in an envelope. Its on open paper with college Letter head.
How did you submit your LoR during admission? Scanned or shipped with the transcript?
I am applying through Canam. I have already got 3-4 copies of LORs sealed in envelope but the consultancy want them to send by scanning to the university and they opened one each from my recommenders. Later on they too told that once got accepted they require sealed transcripts and LORs to be sent to the university through courier. Thats it.

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
poorni said:
as far as i know u can easily get into windsor cause the acceptance rate is more for that univ, clareton is also easy to get an admissn, lakehead is a moderate univ, memorial is also moderate, queens is a risky univ, univ of ontario is easy
I checked the admissoin requirement of Uni of Carleton where the cut off is 80% in B.E!!! Sounds more competitive than UBC and UofAlberta.

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
ish11 said:
I am applying through Canam. I have already got 3-4 copies of LORs sealed in envelope but the consultancy want them to send by scanning to the university and they opened one each from my recommenders. Later on they too told that once got accepted they require sealed transcripts and LORs to be sent to the university through courier. Thats it.
But you said they only offered PG Diploma courses! Which universities are you applying to?

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
gosanket said:
But you said they only offered PG Diploma courses! Which universities are you applying to?
I am taking chances with University of Regina and Memorial University of Newfoundland form the consultancy. Besides I had already applied of for University of Alberta and now thinking to apply for UBC and University of Manitoba too. I am just gambling around. Lets see what are the outcomes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
ish11 said:
I am taking chances with University of Regina and Memorial University of Newfoundland form the consultancy. Besides I had already applied of for University of Alberta and now thinking to apply for UBC and University of Manitoba too. I am just gambling around. Lets see what are the outcomes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)
Hmm.........best of luck mate!
Is Korean look alike gril from Canam processing for University of Regina and University of NF?

I heard University of Manitoba, UBC and UofA is too tough to get into! Why not for Carleton and Windsor?

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
gosanket said:
Hmm.........best of luck mate!
Is Korean look alike gril from Canam processing for University of Regina and University of NF?

I heard University of Manitoba, UBC and UofA is too tough to get into! Why not for Carleton and Windsor?
Bro just not only consider the tuition of the University to get admission,its my advice. Carleton and Windsor both have high fees regarding to others and another demerit is that they are located in ottawa, where the living expenses are high too. Paying high tuition along with high living expenses in my view is quit difficult for the students. Thats why I didnt prefer for those Universities. I would suggest you that you should also research about the living expenses of that city when you are applying.

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
ish11 said:
Sounds confusing! Acc to you, we have to courier our official transcript and LoRs only after our admission is confirmed. Do the universities you applied for online, accepting scanned copies of transcripts and LoRs?

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
gosanket said:
Sounds confusing! Acc to you, we have to courier our official transcript and LoRs only after our admission is confirmed. Do the universities you applied for online, accepting scanned copies of transcripts and LoRs?
Dont know dude but the consultancy told me such. I guess by sending scanned copies through email. they are gonna confirm the acceptance on condition and after that they will send those notarized certificates to confirm admission. During this process the consultancy might save the courier charges if not accepted in that university applied......

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
normally u upload all ur scanned documents and application form etc for the application to be accepted(this is not same as accepted in the program) and then u send ur sealed transcripts etc in mail later. this way the process starts and u dont miss the application deadline. most universities have this option of applying online and u can send paper copies later...