+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My chances for admission. Pls specify... Plssss

kPulkit

Sep 17, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied to the following universities for M.S/M.Engg for Fall 2013 term :

1.Saskatchewan - M.Engg
2.Carleton - M.S
3.Manitoba - M.S
4.Windsor - M.S

Here's my profile : Please evaluate -

Xth - 84.4%
XIIth - 63.4%
B.Tech (Civil) - 63.0%
IELTS - 7.5

Other +ives : got campus placed, strong projects and seminars

Replies are highly appreciated for the same.Don't know whether i'll make through even one university on the list. :(

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
apply in Manitoba. You will have better opportunity in Manitoba because it is developing Province.

kPulkit

Sep 17, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@astonmartin : i've applied, but wanted to know whether i'll get accepted or not. Experience of seniors can come in handy who've seen a lot of profiles and can judge acception or rejection for the same.

For Manitoba : in which the chances are more .. M.Engg or M.S ?

raj6666

Dec 3, 2012
Dear,

Wherever it may be , you will need to find a supervisor and needs to satisfy him to get into a M.sc . In addition M.sc (research - very competitive to get admission - funded ) differs a lot from M.eng (course work) . Based on your profile , i will suggest you to apply only for M.eng degree. Try to consider :

University of regina
sinmon fraser university
concordia university
etc..

dont apply to manitoba, saskatoon,carleton ... u wont get it ( don waste money and don mistake me)

Before applying try to do a lot of research oon your degree , college , supervisor , living cost and atmosphere , funding ability , post graduate goals ,aspirations. dont go blind you will face lot of consequences and stress . be prepared , apply early ... My personal advice for your marks ... go for concordia you will get... but huge fees has to be paid...

raj6666

Dec 3, 2012
sorry u can try Univ of windsor also ... no problem ....

Try to go like this apply to four university (M.eng)

1) 1 good (manitoba or saskatoon or carleton)
2)1 above average ( windsor)
3) 1 average ( regina - environmental program is there )
4) 1 ok ( concordia)
bcoz u wont get disappointed at the end.

Note :
If u want to contact professor .. Mail these things to him ... bcoz there is no procedure to do this.

1) letter of interest (why u should work with him , ur research potential , what u would do )
2) resume
3) recommendation letter

note: If u want to gain admission in M.s degree you should have a proff of undergraduate research experience

all these things have been faced by me... fool proof .... u can go ahead ... even consultants dont know abt this....

rajaraja6666@gmail.com