Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
Vinesh... I am not concerned at all... The add doc was for my husband and his military service 17 years ago, they ask everybody who was in military from my country, his service was mandatory. I have received GCM notes and I am very satisfied with everything. I am posting the main parts here from my notes. Thank you for your concern Vinesh, but I am not afraid at all...sometimes they miss something and req add document later...I am Inland CEC applicant, LMIA supported, CRS 932, Alberta Certificate of Qualification/Red Seal holder, I dont think I should have any problems... I hope so at least :)

OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION ********* A 11.2 ASSESSMENT R86.1 ELIGIBILITY ****** Having reviewing emp letter, Wp, and upon analysis I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA acquired sufficient CWE as declared FW experience. I am satisfied that the PA possesses the experience claimed Certificate of Qualifications. Arranged employment having reviewing the WP, LMIA and LOO I am satisfied that PA possesses a qualifying offer of arranged employment. I am satisfied that the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Meet Selection PASSED******ADMISSIBILITY*****
REVIEW TYPE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file following reccomendation _______________________ I have verified this app under...................... Req APPEARS TO MET....................
MEDICAL PASSED

RECOMMENDATION APPEARS TO MEET

And those are my GCM notes :)

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
riha.mrs said:
Vinesh... I am not concerned at all... The add doc was for my husband and his military service 17 years ago, they ask everybody who was in military from my country, his service was mandatory. I have received GCM notes and I am very satisfied with everything. I am posting the main parts here from my notes. Thank you for your concern Vinesh, but I am not afraid at all...sometimes they miss something and req add document later...

OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION ********* A 11.2 ASSESSMENT R86.1 ELIGIBILITY ****** Having reviewing emp letter, Wp, and upon analysis I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA acquired sufficient CWE as declared FW experience. I am satisfied that the PA possesses the experience claimed Certificate of Qualifications. Arranged employment having reviewing the WP, LMIA and LOO I am satisfied that PA possesses a qualifying offer of arranged employment. I am satisfied that the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Meet Selection PASSED******ADMISSIBILITY*****
REVIEW TYPE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file following reccomendation _______________________ I have verified this app under...................... Req APPEARS TO MET....................
MEDICAL PASSED

I was about to say, I'd rahter have the officer request a document than reject the application after two months !! These notes look like any day could be your day :)

So essentially A 11.2 review is first done by the agent and then the officer again ?

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
I think so...I dont see my husband in my notes cause I didnt include his signature in my GCM req... Usually they send req for military service later so I think that is what has happened. My app was relocated twice cause of work overload and that is the reason why they needed so much time for req add doc... but that is only my opinion... again, my notes look pretty god so I am sure it is around the corner...if not, I will apply again LoL ;) ;) ;) never give up!!

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
riha.mrs said:
I think so...I dont see my husband in my notes cause I didnt include his signature in my GCM req... Usually they send req for military service later so I think that is what has happened. My app was relocated twice cause of work overload and that is the reason why they needed so much time for req add doc... but that is only my opinion... again, my notes look pretty god so I am sure it is around the corner...if not, I will apply again LoL ;) ;) ;) never give up!!
haha I like that !
all the best ! :)

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
Updated my military history a couple of weeks ago (following Schedule A request) and now it's back at "In Progress".

NaomiA

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Empirical said:
Updated my military history a couple of weeks ago (following Schedule A request) and now it's back at "In Progress".
Oh! And you are a FSW inland? I do hope you get the passport request soon...I'm glad things are moving for FSW inland applicants. I was reading another thread where people were discussing that FSW inland applicants experience the slowest processing timelines...

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
Thank you Darling :)

It is all relative, isn't it? I trust that within the 6 months mark I will have been granted a PR status. I cannot think of any country that would process it faster, so I guess we should all be grateful.

Early on I was biting my nails, staring at the screen to catch any update as it happened, but now my life is too busy for that...

Ontariolove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Empirical said:
Thank you Darling :)

It is all relative, isn't it? I trust that within the 6 months mark I will have been granted a PR status. I cannot think of any country that would process it faster, so I guess we should all be grateful.

Early on I was biting my nails, staring at the screen to catch any update as it happened, but now my life is too busy for that...
Glad you put things into perspective – you’re absolutely right not too many developed countries allows you to become a PR in 6 months or less. So we just have to be patient and wait.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
riha.mrs said:
Vinesh... I am not concerned at all... The add doc was for my husband and his military service 17 years ago, they ask everybody who was in military from my country, his service was mandatory. I have received GCM notes and I am very satisfied with everything. I am posting the main parts here from my notes. Thank you for your concern Vinesh, but I am not afraid at all...sometimes they miss something and req add document later...I am Inland CEC applicant, LMIA supported, CRS 932, Alberta Certificate of Qualification/Red Seal holder, I dont think I should have any problems... I hope so at least :)

MEDICAL PASSED

Yes you shouldn't have any problems at all and of course that's good that they requested an additional doc to support your application.

I just made theory based on the trend of when an additional doc is requested and what generally happens after the BG status changes but yes mostly it differs case by case and I hope everybody of us gets the success sooner or later for this PR process.

Good luck

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very valuable information for those whose status is "not needed". Two persons from forum already confirmed that they received PPR without changing to "in progress".

This change of status means nothing, cause you can receive PPR with status "not needed"

dhimanna

Jan 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhimanna said:
So I decided to pay RPRF, CSE sent.

I received an email on Jan 28th stating "There have been no updates to your application". This is for my BOWP application.

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Hi everybody,

My case is a little bit different. My BG went from not strated to not needed at this time

What does this mean?

has anyone experienced this before?

I'm an FSW Outland
AOR :20 th of november

Thanks

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My file was transferred to my local office (in my country, Embassy) it was in Ottawa before 20 Jan 2016, I just called CIC now and they said, they transferred it to the local embassy office on 20 Jan 2016.

Here is my timeline:

PNP outland

ITA 2 OCt 2015
App sumibtted and AOR 9 Oct 2015
Medical passed like a week after
Annex 4a/4 asked at the end of NOV 2015
IMM5669 asked on 20 Dec 2015
background check changed to in progress on 26 Dec 2015
BG status changed changed to not needed at this time on 20 JAN 2016 ( where they transferred my file, so yes you right, when they transfer your file to VO, BG check swiches to NOT needed at this time )

Is it normal for everyone to got his file transferred from Ottawa to his local embassy VO ? is it for every one, or just for some if they want to check more your file, please ?

Also, the fact it was transferred, does it mean it did not get rejected at any moment, or it does not mean antyihng, they still can transfer it ?
Thank you so much,

good luck to all of us OCTberian !

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adam,

my BG was also switched to "not needed" as you can see in my signature.

However my case was not transfered to LVO. Yesterday I called to CIC and they confirmed it is in Ottawa.

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian,

That's strange.
I think your timeline loooks really great, the fact you had BG not needed then in Progress then in progress again, is a good sign.
it might mean your file was transferred to another officer, because at the end, some people think the application are processed by more than one agent.

Thanks