+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My AINP application is stuck on "Submitted" since 84 days

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys,

I got NOI on 12th october and I submitted my application on 1st December 2021. It has now been 84 days and my application is still on "submitted" stage which is causing me a lot of stress since my Express Entry profile expires next month. Please guide me what to do in this case?

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
Hi guys,

I got NOI on 12th october and I submitted my application on 1st December 2021. It has now been 84 days and my application is still on "submitted" stage which is causing me a lot of stress since my Express Entry profile expires next month. Please guide me what to do in this case?
Sorry to hear about this. Even after receiving my nomination certificate, it still says "Submitted" in one category, and right beside it is another category (I forgot the exact name) but it's right beside where it said "Submitted" - what does it say there for you? If there's nothing there, I would suggest calling them to see why it's "stuck" :(

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Sorry to hear about this. Even after receiving my nomination certificate, it still says "Submitted" in one category, and right beside it is another category (I forgot the exact name) but it's right beside where it said "Submitted" - what does it say there for you? If there's nothing there, I would suggest calling them to see why it's "stuck" :(
After going to "check existing applications" in AINP online portal and scrolling down at the end, my "Web Application Status" and "Processing Status" both are stuck on "Submitted".
I tried e-mailing them on their 2 email addresses as well as raised a webform last week but I have not received any response till now.
Also found out on a facebook group thread that AINP does not transfer NOI to new Express Entry profile whereas other provinces like Ontario do.

For anyone reading, here is some general info I gathered:
I am connected to 2 fellows on a group, one of them sent his application on 28th Nov, other sent her on 30th Nov and just one day later (1st Dec) I submitted, however, both of them got their applications processed and certificate issued TWO WEEKS ago whereas my turn still has not come. Their NOC's were the same as mine.

The math just does not adds up. It truly is very upsetting.

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
After going to "check existing applications" in AINP online portal and scrolling down at the end, my "Web Application Status" and "Processing Status" both are stuck on "Submitted".
I tried e-mailing them on their 2 email addresses as well as raised a webform last week but I have not received any response till now.
Also found out on a facebook group thread that AINP does not transfer NOI to new Express Entry profile whereas other provinces like Ontario do.

For anyone reading, here is some general info I gathered:
I am connected to 2 fellows on a group, one of them sent his application on 28th Nov, other sent her on 30th Nov and just one day later (1st Dec) I submitted, however, both of them got their applications processed and certificate issued TWO WEEKS ago whereas my turn still has not come. Their NOC's were the same as mine.

The math just does not adds up. It truly is very upsetting.
The timeline from when they submitted, until receiving their nomination certificate is about the same as mine (2 weeks). I can only suggest to contact them via email, and perhaps phone if they have posted that on the website. Normally, their program officers respond fast (like within the day), so I'm surprised and saddened to hear you going through this :(

aecko

Feb 25, 2022
Hi you are not alone I submitted on the 22nd of December and got an email from a processing officer saying the profile will be evaluated on the 15th of January and requested additional documents which were submitted. However, still stuck on submitted and no changes have been made.

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Hi you are not alone I submitted on the 22nd of December and got an email from a processing officer saying the profile will be evaluated on the 15th of January and requested additional documents which were submitted. However, still stuck on submitted and no changes have been made.
That is very weird. As far as I know, as soon as your application is "assigned for assessment" and "information requested", your nomination certificate is issued soon after that. Maybe the officer is not convinced about the employment records that you/your employer provided. Senior members who have been through this can guide your better.

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
I am unable to find the designated number for application inquiries on their website. The only number available is for "questions about collection of personal information" which explicitly says not to use to inquire about application.

aecko

Feb 25, 2022
That is very weird. As far as I know, as soon as your application is "assigned for assessment" and "information requested", your nomination certificate is issued soon after that. Maybe the officer is not convinced about the employment records that you/your employer provided. Senior members who have been through this can guide your better.
In the email received from the processing agent, it states the AINP does not respond to questions on the status of the application and says my file is added to the cue.

aecko

Feb 25, 2022
Just providing an update. the has been an update on my profile and an email for employment verification has been sent to my employer. Hopefully this is the final phase.

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Just an update for anyone reading this in the future:

104 days have passed and they still did not start to process my application. my Express Entry profile expires 02 days from today.
By now I am 100% sure this is being done intentionally to push the express entry profile to expiry while being adamant to the "policy" of not refunding $500 application fee even if they have done nothing... literally nothing.
2 applications having same NOC as mine and submission dates 01 and 03 days before mine were processed and result announced 05 weeks ago from today. My NOC was removed from the "high volume" category on March 1st still they did not process my application. They do not reply to e-mails. They do not respond to webforms. They have conveniently put up "AAIP doesn't provides status updates" on their webpage.
All other PNP's offer transfer of NOI to new Express Entry profile incase the present one expires but AINP on the other hand doesnt offers this basic facility even though its not even the candidates fault that EE profiles automatically expire after 1 year.

While my rant does not help my application in any way, but just want to put this out there for others to see the dark side of AINP and the game they play for handful of unlucky candidates.

There is literally nothing I can do right now except open my AINP portal everyday to check for status change, which I stopped doing since last week after finding out this delay was being produced unreasonably and intentionally.

aecko

Feb 25, 2022
Just an update for anyone reading this in the future:

104 days have passed and they still did not start to process my application. my Express Entry profile expires 02 days from today.
By now I am 100% sure this is being done intentionally to push the express entry profile to expiry while being adamant to the "policy" of not refunding $500 application fee even if they have done nothing... literally nothing.
2 applications having same NOC as mine and submission dates 01 and 03 days before mine were processed and result announced 05 weeks ago from today. My NOC was removed from the "high volume" category on March 1st still they did not process my application. They do not reply to e-mails. They do not respond to webforms. They have conveniently put up "AAIP doesn't provides status updates" on their webpage.
All other PNP's offer transfer of NOI to new Express Entry profile incase the present one expires but AINP on the other hand doesnt offers this basic facility even though its not even the candidates fault that EE profiles automatically expire after 1 year.

While my rant does not help my application in any way, but just want to put this out there for others to see the dark side of AINP and the game they play for handful of unlucky candidates.

There is literally nothing I can do right now except open my AINP portal everyday to check for status change, which I stopped doing since last week after finding out this delay was being produced unreasonably and intentionally.
@MujtabaM stay positive and don't give up. I finally received my nomination certificate last week Monday hopefully you will get a reply soon.