+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university online attestation process for Marksheets

kohli13

Jan 4, 2021
Need help with Mumbai University online attestation process, are we required to upload the back page of the mark sheets, which list the CGPA details on the MU online attestation website?
And what is the "Registered email id as per WES registration" asked in the last form of the MU online e-transcript, is it the WES email-address or the e-mail address used by me to register for WES. The MU online attestation website also says "Personal email address not allowed to enter as a purpose email address. If found, the application will be rejected".

Dec 20, 2020
Need help with Mumbai University online attestation process, are we required to upload the back page of the mark sheets, which list the CGPA details on the MU online attestation website?
And what is the "Registered email id as per WES registration" asked in the last form of the MU online e-transcript, is it the WES email-address or the e-mail address used by me to register for WES. The MU online attestation website also says "Personal email address not allowed to enter as a purpose email address. If found, the application will be rejected".
hii, have you completed with process of uploading docs in MU link for attestation?

Nov 5, 2021

Hi, could you help me with the email address that you mentioned there?

MJ8

Jan 31, 2022
Hi,
Hi, where you able to get the correct email address? Please help!