+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple express entry accounts profiles

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
not sure about that. i was trying to avoid that ITA, so nowhere mentioned about that in my new applcation.
When they ask the question while making new profile that did ever you made express entry profile before? so I said yes .Then they ask me about the profile number so I put my old profile number that is it .because I couldn’t say no to that question…please tell me did you put ho there ?

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
When they ask the question while making new profile that did ever you made express entry profile before? so I said yes .Then they ask me about the profile number so I put my old profile number that is it .because I couldn’t say no to that question…please tell me did you put ho there ?
I answered as NO as i dont want inform about it. even if that comes as question later, i prepared myself to answer as i couldn't access that login so dont have info to provide on it during this application process.

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I answered as NO as i dont want inform about it. even if that comes as question later, i prepared myself to answer as i couldn't access that login so dont have info to provide on it during this application process.
Because I had the screenshot of my old profile number everything that’s why I put it .would you think it would be problem if they go back to that profile ? ..

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Because I had the screenshot of my old profile number everything that’s why I put it .would you think it would be problem if they go back to that profile ? ..
I dont think so...because that profile is no longer use or you are not submitting any duplicate applications. i think you are good..nothing to worry.

Richa chhabra

Apr 27, 2021
Hey Krishna,

I am in a similar boat with two profiles and have two ITAs. I am planning to decline one and submit second one. were you able to submit application on second profile ignoring the first one and processed the PR without any issues?
Did you receive your PPR?