Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hello,

Long time ago, I had a cic account and I had an express entry profile in that account.
I lost the password and was not able to recover after so many attempts. I did try linking my old express entry profile, but that didn't work, or perhaps, I wasn't doing it right. Whatevs. In vain, I proceeded to create a new account.

Currently, I have a new cic account and new express entry profile. I also answered No for 'have you applied for express entry before' when creating this profile.
Scores are updated and everything looks good.

Technically, I never withdrew my old profile and it should be still active, but it won't have the 'Education section' updated and will have 15 points less.
I'm just wondering if this old profile is going to cause some confusion and bite me in the back when I get an ITA in the coming draws or am I good?

Is there anything I can do?
Thanks!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
KrishnaManohar said:
Hello,

Long time ago, I had a cic account and I had an express entry profile in that account.
I lost the password and was not able to recover after so many attempts. I did try linking my old express entry profile, but that didn't work, or perhaps, I wasn't doing it right. Whatevs. In vain, I proceeded to create a new account.

Currently, I have a new cic account and new express entry profile. I also answered No for 'have you applied for express entry before' when creating this profile.

Technically, I never withdrew my old profile and it should be still active, but it won't have the 'Education section' updated and will have 15 points less.
I'm just wondering if this old profile is going to cause some confusion and bite me in the back when I get an ITA in the coming draws or am I good?

Thanks!
Old account should not have any problem...just decline the ITA if you receive it from the old account but accept the one from the new account (assuming the CRS & all other details will be same in both the accounts).

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hello,
I am also in the same bandwagon. I had to create a new EE profile because I lost access to the old one. I received an ITA in the new profile.

Somehow I recovered access to the old profile again and there was an ITA there too. I withdrew it immediately. I am yet to submit my eAPr on the second profile ITA. Will the ITA on first profile cause any problems for my application ?

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hello,
I am also in the same bandwagon. I had to create a new EE profile because I lost access to the old one. I received an ITA in the new profile.

Somehow I recovered access to the old profile again and there was an ITA there too. I withdrew it immediately. I am yet to submit my eAPr on the second profile ITA. Will the ITA on first profile cause any problems for my application ?
Hi aphermix,

I have similar situation. I have 2 active profiles. One created & managed by my lawyer and another created & managed by myself.

Can you please share the update what happened with your case so that I can take timely action.

Thanks

maplegoal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
Doc's Request.
10-10-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hi aphermix,

I have similar situation. I have 2 active profiles. One created & managed by my lawyer and another created & managed by myself.

Can you please share the update what happened with your case so that I can take timely action.

Thanks
Hello.. can you please advise if there were issue having 2 profiles. Because I have 1 now created by my lawyer but I am planning to do this on my own now and create whole new EE profile manged by myself.

Thanks in advance.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hello.. can you please advise if there were issue having 2 profiles. Because I have 1 now created by my lawyer but I am planning to do this on my own now and create whole new EE profile manged by myself.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am in a similar sitatuin. Was there an issue with 2 profiles ?

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello,

Thanks!
Hey Krishna,

I am in a similar boat with two profiles and have two ITAs. I am planning to decline one and submit second one. were you able to submit application on second profile ignoring the first one and processed the PR without any issues?

Prudhvi111

Jun 8, 2020
Hey Krishna,

I am in a similar boat with two profiles and have two ITAs. I am planning to decline one and submit second one. were you able to submit application on second profile ignoring the first one and processed the PR without any issues?
Hi. I am having the same situation, is it okay with having two express entry profile on one name. Will it be a problem in future?

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Ple
Hello,

please rply me did your PR got approved ?in above situation? Did your old ITA create any issue ?

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
No issue with old ITA as i was declined it.
So I declined my old ITA after 1 hour getting the new ITA .That would be fine ?? As I was trying to decline my old ITA since Morning that day but the website wasn’t working .I am just worried ..

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
So I declined my old ITA after 1 hour getting the new ITA .That would be fine ?? As I was trying to decline my old ITA since Morning that day but the website wasn’t working .I am just worried ..
Thats absolutely ok. I declined my old ITA after receiving the new ITA only. so, not a problem.