+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Entry Working Holiday Visa

kostaz

Jun 23, 2009
Hello,

I am a Canadian and my girlfriend is from another country. We've been living together in Canada since July, when she came on a working holiday visa here. She went back to her country a few weeks to visit her family and is coming back in a few weeks more. My question is this: can she be denied the entry because of her leave? It's a multiple entry visa, but will they be persistent as to why she decided to come back? We are planning to live here and get married since we've been in relationship long enough and decided to live here. This question is solely for ease of mind, can she mention me if they ask for the purpose of coming back? That she wants to spend more time with me, obviously not about marriage. Also, she doesn't have a return ticket, will that give her any trouble?

Thanks

Roo

Nov 23, 2009
Hey there just came across your post,
Im from Australia, came to canada last june, to be with my boyfriend, went home in october for three months and then returned to canada, i didn't have any trouble.. im here on the WHP, you can pretty much come and go as you like.. i had no trouble at all getting back into canada. They asked me why i was coming back and all i said was to visit friends, work and travel around a bit.. i didn't have a return ticket either..
hope this helps a little.. :)