+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Application for same province

lemongrass1

Jul 6, 2022
1) can we submit multiple applications for different (but similar or overlapping) NOC code (for greater chance to get an ITA)

2) for SINP how to fill an application for OID and EE ? I mean what distinguishes these two as no question is asked if you want the application to be filled for OID or EE

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1) can we submit multiple applications for different (but similar or overlapping) NOC code (for greater chance to get an ITA)

2) for SINP how to fill an application for OID and EE ? I mean what distinguishes these two as no question is asked if you want the application to be filled for OID or EE
1. If through EE, no. You have one primary NOC code.
2. You apply either through OID or EE. You can’t apply two times. OID requires lower IELTS so people who may not be eligible through EE, apply through OID. So if you have EE profile, you don’t select Sask.

Reactions: rajbabu23

lemongrass1

Jul 6, 2022
But how does the application form decide it's a OID or EE ?
IF I enter an exisiting EE number then it becomes sask EE ?

On the SINP app form I couldn't find an OID form only. It just starts asking for information but not if it's OID or EE.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But how does the application form decide it's a OID or EE ?
IF I enter an exisiting EE number then it becomes sask EE ?

On the SINP app form I couldn't find an OID form only. It just starts asking for information but not if it's OID or EE.
You are submitting an EOI so doesn’t matter if OID or EE. Read through how the systems works.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Sinp is a waste of time

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Many others like my self submitted EOI healthcare worker profiles and no updates from last December.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Many others like my self submitted EOI healthcare worker profiles and no updates from last December.
Okay so explain why a waste? That is a general statement and having a profile does not guarantee that you will be linked to healthcare job. Assume you are licensed in the province because you can’t work unless licensed. Give specifics based on OP being in IT to why the program is a waste. If OP’s NOC is drawn with good enough SINP score, OP will be selected.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submit my application on 26th October for SNIPin OID with money available with just 30 days ago.

it is about 7 months have passed but my status is "Application received" till date.

Many people told me that the case will be reject because their min time for the fund available is 90 days So I submitted another EOI and got another Invitation of Application (IOA).

I just want to know that can I submit another application while the first one status is “Application Received”

Or I withdraw the first application first.