+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MSc Mathematics from University of Saskatchewan

kumail10

Nov 6, 2013
I have done Bachelors in Actuarial Sciences and Risk Management and want to apply for masters in Mathematics with specialization in Statistics from University of Saskatchewan. I have filled a online assessment form and have send via email my documents. They told me that the university will inform me after Pre-screening of my documents that whether I am eligible to apply for masters or not. It has been a month but they didn't informed me yet. I want to ask if some body knows about this pre-screening procedure and how long will it take for the university to reply? Is there any one who have applied for the same program as of mine? Please reply if any body knows about this procedure.

Furthermore, I have completed my BS in Actuarial Sciences with CGPA 2.8 out of 4.0 which is almost 68% to 69% marks. Intermediate 67% and Matriculation 85% . IELTS overall 6.5 (L7.5 R6 W5.5 S6.5). How much chances I have in order to get admission in MSc Mathematics.? Please reply I will be really thankful. :)

senior advisor

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
srry to say that but I have met many students just waiting for decision for d same university
I m sure they wont reply soon
secondly there are other programs yo can apply
but if u want to wait for this university then its just wasting your time...cz they ll not reply

kumail10

Nov 6, 2013
They mailed me that they will reply in between November and December. So should I not wait till December? I am confused. n what if they reject my application? will they reply me then?

Jh1

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I have done Bachelors in Actuarial Sciences and Risk Management and want to apply for masters in Mathematics with specialization in Statistics from University of Saskatchewan. I have filled a online assessment form and have send via email my documents. They told me that the university will inform me after Pre-screening of my documents that whether I am eligible to apply for masters or not. It has been a month but they didn't informed me yet. I want to ask if some body knows about this pre-screening procedure and how long will it take for the university to reply? Is there any one who have applied for the same program as of mine? Please reply if any body knows about this procedure.

Furthermore, I have completed my BS in Actuarial Sciences with CGPA 2.8 out of 4.0 which is almost 68% to 69% marks. Intermediate 67% and Matriculation 85% . IELTS overall 6.5 (L7.5 R6 W5.5 S6.5). How much chances I have in order to get admission in MSc Mathematics.? Please reply I will be really thankful. :)
Have gotten admission that particular year?