+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS after IELTS

vit.viki

Apr 15, 2011
Hi Guys. My name is Varun. Currently I am pursuing Bachelor In Computer Applications(3 yr course). This is my last semester. One of my friend told me to appear for IELTS exam so that I could have further higher studies in Canada.Can any one please tell me how can I go for MS in Canada after my IELTS exam???Also I want to know how much I have to get in IELTS to get into a good University in Canada???

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
6.5-7. With band 7 you will get into any university in the world eg Oxford, Cambridge, Macgill, university of Toronto etc

vit.viki

Apr 15, 2011
But I after my graduation I will be having 15 years of education. So do I have to do an extra course for 1 year in Canada??

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
You should direct your query to the relevant university by contacting international student department. Your case is not alone. They are the best judge since they are going to assess your application and docs. Visa officer only cares about offer letter issued by the university. They don't care if you are going to persue your Masters based on three year or four year degree. Btw, it is a three year bachelor degree in Australia and newzealand.