+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mpnp

manjinderkaur

Jul 18, 2014
my cousins are in winnipeg they want to sponsor me mpnp deadlines 31 july and my ielts exam date 2nd aug i have old one ielts which valid for next month i got 5 band in writing 5 in listening 5.5 in speaking and 4.5 in reading can i use that for apply or i can requst for new ielts result or m in uk on study base i have 2 yrs part time work experience as well plz tell me can i apply with old one or not

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to me you can if you have one month still valid ielts....But this is just my opinion..better will be to call MPNP or Email them abt your situation they will give you better answer

gp_khosa

Jul 19, 2014
hello dear caind8714
my application was submitted on jan 2103 but thier is no other process regarding my applicant can you plz tell
how much time still i hav to wait for any further process :( :(

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp_khosa said:
hello dear caind8714
my application was submitted on jan 2103 but thier is no other process regarding my applicant can you plz tell
how much time still i hav to wait for any further process :( :(
Normally they take 4 to 6 months to respond . Hope you will hear from them soon

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manjinderkaur said:
when mpnp will open again, is it open must or not sure ?
Yes they will open for sure next year by this time they will also tell how much applications they will select like other province do

gp_khosa

Jul 19, 2014
caind8714 said:
Normally they take 4 to 6 months to respond . Hope you will hear from them soon
bt they already hav taken one and a half year bt their isn't any progress or any movement with my application :( :(

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp_khosa said:
bt they already hav taken one and a half year bt their isn't any progress or any movement with my application :( :(
have you contacted mpnp regarding your application. did you apply by yourself or through consultant. have you checked your email spam one also. if you hav not contacted with mpnp then contact soon. & do you have your file no?

gp_khosa

Jul 19, 2014
caind8714 said:
have you contacted mpnp regarding your application. did you apply by yourself or through consultant. have you checked your email spam one also. if you hav not contacted with mpnp then contact soon. & do you have your file no?
hello dear caind8714
i hav never contacted mpnp regarding my application nd yes i had applied my application through consultant
and also tell me how i can contact mpnp
bt last night i contact my consultant he told that they might contact me regarding inquiery in september

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
manjinderkaur said:
my cousins are in winnipeg they want to sponsor me mpnp deadlines 31 july and my ielts exam date 2nd aug i have old one ielts which valid for next month i got 5 band in writing 5 in listening 5.5 in speaking and 4.5 in reading can i use that for apply or i can requst for new ielts result or m in uk on study base i have 2 yrs part time work experience as well plz tell me can i apply with old one or not
Hi, In my opinion, you should apply it with your old IELTS certificate on or before 31st july and later you can update you new certificate as well....

So dont wait....just do it

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp_khosa said:
hello dear caind8714
i hav never contacted mpnp regarding my application nd yes i had applied my application through consultant
and also tell me how i can contact mpnp
bt last night i contact my consultant he told that they might contact me regarding inquiery in september
Thats the thing. Your consultant must be making fool of yours. As mpnp never takes this much time to revert back they must have communicated with your consultant regarding your application but your consultant never told you. This thing can happen
Now do one thing Email to mpnp at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca and ask abt you file status. Add all the information like your name, passport number, date of application logment and most important file number if you have that one with you. Put the file number in the subject line.
Also you can call them & ask abt your status. The number is-204-945-2806.
Dont just rely on your consultant they are just wasting your time & playing with your emotions.
Tell me if you are from INDIA??

Hope this helps, THANKS

gp_khosa

Jul 19, 2014
caind8714 said:
Thats the thing. Your consultant must be making fool of yours. As mpnp never takes this much time to revert back they must have communicated with your consultant regarding your application but your consultant never told you. This thing can happen
Now do one thing Email to mpnp at immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca and ask abt you file status. Add all the information like your name, passport number, date of application logment and most important file number if you have that one with you. Put the file number in the subject line.
Also you can call them & ask abt your status. The number is-204-945-2806.
Dont just rely on your consultant they are just wasting your time & playing with your emotions.
Tell me if you are from INDIA??

Hope this helps, THANKS
thank you caind8714 for informing me about this yes i m an indian bt my consultant is from canada he submitted my file thier in canada office thatz y i dont knw thier process bt once my cousin sister visited to canadian immigration office to ask about my file along with my file number the officers told that they are still reading the documents
some times i also think that the consultant is making fool of me :( :(

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can also chk your status online by logging to mpnp online. put your file number there and they will display the status. do that of your own.

gp_khosa

Jul 19, 2014
caind8714 said:
you can also chk your status online by logging to mpnp online. put your file number there and they will display the status. do that of your own.
where should i put my file number means on which site i could make my ID and check my file status