+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO daw # 122 - July 27, 2021

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello,I was about to post a thread for draw 122,seeing over a thousand people got LAA,
I hope mpnp is faster now,Good luck everyone.

vinsom

Aug 6, 2021
On the Manitoba website with the list of regulated professions (health, trades etc.) Don’t think your NOCs require a license.
Thank you for your response. One follow up question - Assuming my NOC doesn't need license, do I get those 100 points?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. One follow up question - Assuming my NOC doesn't need license, do I get those 100 points?
You don't get 100 points as you don't need a license and your NOC doesn't require one. Licenses are required for trades, health and some computer/engineering professions.

Suve1114

Aug 14, 2021
Hello,I was about to post a thread for draw 122,seeing over a thousand people got LAA,
I hope mpnp is faster now,Good luck everyone.
Please what’s the timeline for the process my EE profile will be expiring by December hope I get my nomination before then

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Please what’s the timeline for the process my EE profile will be expiring by December hope I get my nomination before then
TBH,am not sure of their processing time because of covid,be it as it may,I've read some people's timeline and it's fast I guess,hopefully you would get your nomination before then,if NOT ,U would have to create another EE profile and notify Manitoba of the new codes and updates,
EE isn't always the problem but it's IELTS getting expired before nomination that annoys me

Suve1114

Aug 14, 2021
TBH,am not sure of their processing time because of covid,be it as it may,I've read some people's timeline and it's fast I guess,hopefully you would get your nomination before then,if NOT ,U would have to create another EE profile and notify Manitoba of the new codes and updates,
EE isn't always the problem but it's IELTS getting expired before nomination that annoys me
Thank you tusty50, I still have one year for my IELTS, hopefully they reply soon. Thanks

Reactions: tutsy50

Abis

Sep 27, 2019
Good evening everyone, we got our LAA in July and we had submitted since then,our sponsors too submitted their SP2. We got a mail yesterday saying they aren't fully convinced that we'd settle in Manitoba considering we had previously applied to another province(we applied to Saskatchewan but ended up cancelling it). We've been given 30 days to convince the officer. What do you suggest we do please? Any tip would be appreciated right now.