+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - recruitment mission or exploratory visit means what???

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Hello,

One of my friend went to immigration consultant. He has done M.Sc in Maths but not first division. They told him you can go in MPNP. They said like:-

Their own lawyer will go with him after making payment and when you reach Manitoba you have to search job on your own and get an offer letter from employer on your own. Once you get they will start his case. I don't understand is this kind of something really applicable for Manitoba Nominee Program.

Also I have read this - The deadline does NOT affect applicants who are currently working in Manitoba nor applicants who were invited to apply as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit. That is, the MPNP continues to accept – year-round – applications from skilled workers whose connection is Manitoba Invitation or Manitoba Employment.

What means recruitment mission or exploratory visit? Can anyone please elaborate me for this. Kindly assist me.

Regards.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
Hello Sumit!

Q1: Their own lawyer will go with him after making payment and when you reach Manitoba you have to search job on your own and get an offer letter from employer on your own. Once you get they will start his case. I don't understand is this kind of something really applicable for Manitoba Nominee Program.

A1: True. It is one of the 4 streams or ways that the MPNP is offering to immigrant wanna-bes around the globe.
But your friend can actually send his own Exploratory Visit expressions of interest (EOI) to the MPNP when it opens again in 2015.

Note: “Exploratory Visit EOI closed for 2014: The MPNP’s next call for Exploratory Visit expressions of interest (EOI) won’t be until 2015. Note: Any EOI received outside a declared acceptance period will NOT be accepted nor considered nor held on file.”

Q2: Also I have read this - The deadline (July 31, 2014) does NOT affect applicants who are currently working in Manitoba nor applicants who were invited to apply as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit. That is, the MPNP continues to accept – year-round – applications from skilled workers whose connection is Manitoba Invitation or Manitoba Employment.

A2. The MPNP will continue to process applications under Manitoba Invitation if the applicant has already received the “Letter of Invitation” from the MPNP after being interviewed by a program officer during a recruitment mission or exploratory visit. While Manitoba Employment means that you have been offered a long-term, full-time job after at least six months (continuous) full-time employment in Manitoba as a temporary foreign worker or international student working graduate.

Q3: What means recruitment mission or exploratory visit? Can anyone please elaborate me for this. Kindly assist me.

A3: Recruitment Missions: MPNP visits a certain city in different countries around the world to hold a “recruitment” campaign. These campaigns are being announced in the MPNP website. Aside from this the MPNP offers the so called Exploratory Visits, wherein an individual sends his expressions of interest in visiting Manitoba and when selected by the MPNP, he can travel to Manitoba to explore the province and see if he would eventually want to settle in Manitoba. During the trip he may look for jobs and he will be interviewed by the MPNP. Afterwhich, most likely be given the “Letter of Invitation” to apply in the program.