+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP program

Emalka

Aug 21, 2018
This is with regards to the Monitaba provincial nominee program. I am a Sri Lankan and willing to apply for this and before that i have few questions about this program which needs to clarify.

1. Manitoba PNP program processing time for full process ?

2.Can Exploratory visits arranged after I received the EOI? Also if am full satisfied and confident after the visit that I can make it do we have to come back to Sri Lanka. Cant we stay directly after the visit in Manitoba and do the documentations without coming back to Sri Lanka? I mean can’t we settle in Manitoba after the visit?

3. If we entered to Manitoba under this MPNP program. Do we have to stay inside the Manitoba province for some period? If so for how long ? If we want to come for a holiday to my home country can I ? If not for how long I have to stay inside the province or country?

Please be kind enough to help me in these questions at your earliest.

Nothing_but_the_truth

Aug 13, 2018
This is with regards to the Monitaba
Manitoba not Monitaba
I am a Sri Lankan and willing to apply
your willingness does not matter, their willingness to nominate you matters
1. Manitoba PNP program processing time for full process ?
3-6 months if succesful
I mean can’t we settle in Manitoba after the visit?
this is like asking, if I can travel using my application for a passport even though I did not receive my passport. Its the same answer here to your question. ofcourse you cannot settle just because they expressed interest in you until you actually get a PR.
Do we have to stay inside the Manitoba province for some period? If so for how long ?
3 years
If we want to come for a holiday to my home country can I ? If not for how long I have to stay inside the province or country?
yes you can go wherever you want for a holiday. The criteria is that you spend a minimum of 2 years cumulatively out of 5 to keep your PR status active.

Reactions: Emalka