+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

gbboi99

Jul 29, 2013
Me too I recieved my LOA today... and i dont know what to do next.. please kindly instruct and guide me what to do next.. i dont know the accronym you use when replying to a certain topic please be more understandable im new sorry...

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
gbboi99 said:
What is CIO-NS? i will send it via mail? or i can go there directly?

Hi gbboi, I can truly undrstand how frustrating it can be. It s hard to explain thru text or even chat, however it s too expensive to hire a consultant. Here's what I suggest. read the letter, million times. As u repeat reading u will slowly undrstand. To help u faster: 1. There are forms there rights? U have to fill that out. 2. The DOCUMENTS , these are the ones you submitted online? Like ur COE diploma transcripts IELTS bank draft, bank history and all, only this time they have to be photocopied then go to a lawyer's office and have it notarized. 3. There is a checklist, strictly follow the arrangement on the checklist.

If u still find it confusing, find someone who you think can easily comprehend and is willing to discuss it with u. Ask for this forum's seniors help, especially those who has submitted their application to CIA-NS meaning Central intelligence agency in nova scotia canada (that's the office where we send the application)

Guys, let us help him. I don't have an Loa just yet so I don't have an idea on what to do. I'm only,giving him guidelines. Cheers and God Bless our application.

gbboi99

Jul 29, 2013
Ok thanks for explaining... but now i got my LOA already... and what is the next step.. it says that i go directly to CIC to apply for my permanent visa ? what should i do or go?

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
You can go to the nearest Canadian Embassy and apply for a permanent resisdence visa

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Good News Guys!!!!!!!

Link: http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

News
26 September 2013 - Canada’s Foreign Service Officers Reach Tentative Agreement with Federal Government

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers is pleased to announce that a tentative agreement has been reached with the Treasury Board of Canada to end our six-month labour dispute.

“PAFSO is satisfied with this deal,” said PAFSO President Tim Edwards.“This agreement was reached through compromises on both sides,” continued Edwards. “We salute the spirit of constructive engagement which our employer brought to our latest discussions. This deal is a victory for free and fair bargaining in the federal public service.”

With the signing of this tentative agreement PAFSO has ordered an immediate suspension of all strike measures and work to rule. The agreement requires ratification by the PAFSO membership and approval by the full Treasury Board. PAFSO’s Executive Committee and Treasury Board president Tony Clement have agreed to recommend acceptance of the offer.

“We are pleased that the Government has recognized the tremendous value and dedication which Foreign Service Officers provide to Canadians and their elected representatives,” said Edwards. “It has been a hard-fought battle and I would like to salute the unity, resolve, and stamina of our members in securing a fair and equitable deal. We’re excited to get back to doing the work we love, promoting and protecting Canada’s values and interests abroad.”

The 1,350 Foreign Service Officers have been without a contract since July 1, 2011 and in a legal strike position since April 2, 2013. This agreement concludes the longest federal public service strike since the introduction of collective bargaining in 1967.

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
gbboi99 said:
Ok thanks for explaining... but now i got my LOA already... and what is the next step.. it says that i go directly to CIC to apply for my permanent visa ? what should i do or go?

Let me correct that CIC is Citizenship and immigration canada.. Rigt u got ur LOA. sorry wht province r u applying for? And where r u from by the way? Did u apply for provincial nominee, r u just eithin canada applying for Canadian exprience class.

gbboi99

Jul 29, 2013
rmatienzo_13 said:
Let me correct that CIC is Citizenship and immigration canada.. Rigt u got ur LOA. sorry wht province r u applying for? And where r u from by the way? Did u apply for provincial nominee, r u just eithin canada applying for Canadian exprience class.
I am APPLYING for MPNP.. pinoy ako same mo.. Nasa Pilipinas ako ngayun

gbboi99

Jul 29, 2013
Guys excuse me.. tanggap ko na po kasi yung LOA ko.. and sabi ng CIC mag apply na daw ako for perma resident visa and pass all my application directing to CIO-NS... PROBLEM ko is tama ba yung form na mga nakita ko sa site nila.. Can anyone give me alink ng mga forms for provincial nominated people para ma confirm ko kung tama ba yung issend ko sa kanila plsss thanks...

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
rmatienzo_13 said:
Hi gbboi, I can truly undrstand how frustrating it can be. It s hard to explain thru text or even chat, however it s too expensive to hire a consultant. Here's what I suggest. read the letter, million times. As u repeat reading u will slowly undrstand. To help u faster: 1. There are forms there rights? U have to fill that out. 2. The DOCUMENTS , these are the ones you submitted online? Like ur COE diploma transcripts IELTS bank draft, bank history and all, only this time they have to be photocopied then go to a lawyer's office and have it notarized. 3. There is a checklist, strictly follow the arrangement on the checklist.

If u still find it confusing, find someone who you think can easily comprehend and is willing to discuss it with u. Ask for this forum's seniors help, especially those who has submitted their application to CIA-NS meaning Central intelligence agency in nova scotia canada (that's the office where we send the application)

Guys, let us help him. I don't have an Loa just yet so I don't have an idea on what to do. I'm only,giving him guidelines. Cheers and God Bless our application.
That is central intake office. Sydney nova scotia.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
gbboi99 said:
hello i see that you have been nominated to apply to CIC by MPNP congrats.
Your next step is to go to cic.gc.ca website look for pnp applicant and u see all d forms u need to fill under pnp, folow d guide, u can even download d pnp guide.
Fill all d forms under pnp and include d docs, ur cic processing fees $550 for u and spouse each, $150 for each child then send it to the Centralised Intake Office in Nova Scotia.
Note: you'll see the address for pnp applicant to send their applicant is not d same as fsw on d guide.
I hope this helps
cheers

darekoo

Sep 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

i have a problem.
Im gonna apply for mpnp through 'currently working in Manitoba' stream and i was
wondering if i should declare that i have relatives in Ontario (uncle,aunts,2nephews and 1niece).
I dont know them at all, and I know that they wont be able to help me with anything here in Canada.
Is there anyway that CIC cant track down that family connection?
Im worried because i read several posts saying people where being rejected by mpnp
only because they had relatives in another province. And I dont have anyone in Manitoba.
Did anyone have similar situation?

Thanks

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
darekoo said:
Hello everyone,

i have a problem.
Im gonna apply for mpnp through 'currently working in Manitoba' stream and i was
wondering if i should declare that i have relatives in Ontario (uncle,aunts,2nephews and 1niece).
I dont know them at all, and I know that they wont be able to help me with anything here in Canada.
Is there anyway that CIC cant track down that family connection?
Im worried because i read several posts saying people where being rejected by mpnp
only because they had relatives in another province. And I dont have anyone in Manitoba.
Did anyone have similar situation?

Thanks
Hi I dont have the exact same issue as I m nt in Canada nd hv applied under distant relative stream.. but still my sister is in Ontario and I hvnt declared it by mistake later after gettin approval Ill certainly declare it but Il hv 2 present a strong Settelment plan so as 2 make sure that my intention is only MB as a destination.. ur relatives are not real siblings I wud suggest u not 2 declare them coz this way No 1 in dis world wud be able 2 get MPNP approvals coz sum1 from every family is surely residing in Canada as its a big country.. So dn;t reveal ur relatives.. All the best

darekoo

Sep 27, 2013
anabia said:
Hi I dont have the exact same issue as I m nt in Canada nd hv applied under distant relative stream.. but still my sister is in Ontario and I hvnt declared it by mistake later after gettin approval Ill certainly declare it but Il hv 2 present a strong Settelment plan so as 2 make sure that my intention is only MB as a destination.. ur relatives are not real siblings I wud suggest u not 2 declare them coz this way No 1 in dis world wud be able 2 get MPNP approvals coz sum1 from every family is surely residing in Canada as its a big country.. So dn;t reveal ur relatives.. All the best
Thanks for the response.
Wish you all the best as well.

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Kayb said:
hello i see that you have been nominated to apply to CIC by MPNP congrats.
Your next step is to go to cic.gc.ca website look for pnp applicant and u see all d forms u need to fill under pnp, folow d guide, u can even download d pnp guide.
Fill all d forms under pnp and include d docs, ur cic processing fees $550 for u and spouse each, $150 for each child then send it to the Centralised Intake Office in Nova Scotia.
Note: you'll see the address for pnp applicant to send their applicant is not d same as fsw on d guide.
I hope this helps
cheers

I think that's what he needed. +1 for u..