Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
victory123 said:
I think, u will receive LAO within 4-5 months and then u have to apply to CIO for PR.
regards.....
may I ask , how did MPNP contact ur sponsor regarding S2? via email?

smile14

Mar 3, 2013
hello po.. my aunt in winnepig manitoba want to sponsor me tru manitoba provincial nominee program. I want to apply online, but i don't know how to start. please help me. thank you!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile14 said:
hello po.. my aunt in winnepig manitoba want to sponsor me tru manitoba provincial nominee program. I want to apply online, but i don't know how to start. please help me. thank you!
Collect your documents while reviewing for the IELTS. Open a bank account for your showmoney.

thetet

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 6, 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 26, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
kurtsebastian said:
ouch,,,,, i've already notify the MPNP about the change in the email add of my sponsor (it was hacked) but i dont know if they received it (no confirmation)...... haysssss.....

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE HELP...

I WANT TO APPLY ONLINE TO THE MPNP UNDER THE FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...I HAVE MY FIRST COUSIN IN WINNIPEG....BUT HE SAYS THERE IS A LIMIT OF 1 PEOPLE THAT HE CAN SPONSOR....IS IT TRUE???? IF NO CAN YOU PROVIDE ME ANY LINK SO THAT I CAN PROVE HIM...

PLEASE GUYS HELP HELP

THANKS

smile14

Mar 3, 2013
hi..
someone could answer my question pls..
the money in the bank should be in the dollar or a Philippine peso??

i'm applying mpnp under family stream. thank you so much. :)

Poutine2012

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
25-02-2013
AOR Received.
05-04-2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
smile14 said:
hi..

Hi! It could be either so long as the total is above CAD10,000 (and CAD 2,000 per dependent). Goodluck on your application!

smile14

Mar 3, 2013
Poutine2012 said:
Hi! It could be either so long as the total is above CAD10,000 (and CAD 2,000 per dependent). Goodluck on your application!
thanks poutine 2012. i created my account online and i had read that within 90 days i must submit my application. i opened my bank account this February .someone says it must matured within 6 months. is it okay to submit my application? thanks :)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raja_michra said:
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE HELP...

I WANT TO APPLY ONLINE TO THE MPNP UNDER THE FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...I HAVE MY FIRST COUSIN IN WINNIPEG....BUT HE SAYS THERE IS A LIMIT OF 1 PEOPLE THAT HE CAN SPONSOR....IS IT TRUE???? IF NO CAN YOU PROVIDE ME ANY LINK SO THAT I CAN PROVE HIM...

PLEASE GUYS HELP HELP

THANKS
Your cousin cannot sponsor 2 applicants at THE SAME TIME, so i suggest you have to wait for first applicant to finish in her/his application. Before they allow this, but today they no longer permit it. This is what I know, i may be wrong abt this.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thetet said:
ouch,,,,, i've already notify the MPNP about the change in the email add of my sponsor (it was hacked) but i dont know if they received it (no confirmation)...... haysssss.....
Wait for it. The week is just starting in Manitoba. ;D

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile14 said:
hi..

Poutine is right. I am not sure though if you really have to wait for 6 mos for the maturation of the account in the bank, others say that you should, some aren't. But in my case, I have waited it to mature. This is just my opinion.

smile14

Mar 3, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Poutine is right. I am not sure though if you really have to wait for 6 mos for the maturation of the account in the bank, others say that you should, some aren't. But in my case, I have waited it to mature. This is just my opinion.
hi..my aunt in winnipeg want to sponsor me and my brother.is it okay were same apply in family stream? thanks again :)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile14 said:
hi..my aunt in winnipeg want to sponsor me and my brother.is it okay were same apply in family stream? thanks again :)
Hello Smile14

I am not quite sure abt this, before it is allowed to support multiple applications at the same time, but now I think it should be one at a time.. ;)

smile14

Mar 3, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hello Smile14

I am not quite sure abt this, before it is allowed to support multiple applications at the same time, but now I think it should be one at a time.. ;)
thank you kurtsebatian..

what if my aunt have her 2 friends who willing to sponsor one of us.. is it okay to apply?