+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Nigerian 2018 applicants...lets meet here and discuss progress reports

Godfollows

Mar 3, 2018
Hi all,
Just noticed that a whole lot of got LAA and are submitting docs..from january till date
Lets discuss our timeline and share experiences

Mine....
EOI submitted January 3rd
LAA gotten January 31st
Submitted to MPNP Febuary 3rd.....................

Lets keep sharing timelines and also landed seniors so we can learn from your journey.........

Winnipeg ....here i come before End of Year

Brankay

Mar 5, 2018
Hi all,
What are the proofs to submit for my mum's first cousin and also how do I fill the language adaptability since they are asking how long we've been speaking English. What Supporting documents do we need to upload for children's education in primary and nursery school.
Thanks

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi All,

Am completing my application to submit and for Education its giving me an error message to upload transcript. I uploaded mine and my wife, and for our kids I uploaded a letter from the school stating that they are currently in school. Do I need a transcript for my children's education as they are btw elementary and grade 7. What can i use as a transcript for them? Please I need help asap as I would like to submit my application.

Godfollows

Mar 3, 2018
Hi All,

Am completing my application to submit and for Education its giving me an error message to upload transcript. I uploaded mine and my wife, and for our kids I uploaded a letter from the school stating that they are currently in school. Do I need a transcript for my children's education as they are btw elementary and grade 7. What can i use as a transcript for them? Please I need help asap as I would like to submit my application.
I do not think that is needed for kids...just upload what you have

IpMPNP

Apr 20, 2015
Hi all,
Just noticed that a whole lot of got LAA and are submitting docs..from january till date
Lets discuss our timeline and share experiences

Mine....
EOI submitted January 3rd
LAA gotten January 31st
Submitted to MPNP Febuary 3rd.....................

Lets keep sharing timelines and also landed seniors so we can learn from your journey.........

Winnipeg ....here i come before End of Year
What is current status ?????

lokpoho

Apr 17, 2013
I am looking for a sponsor in Manitoba that can stand for me to be nominated. Please do you know anyone

Makinto1

Aug 16, 2018
hello guys, thanks for all the info, please can any give me a link to download the paper application for MPNP. I cant seem to find it. thanks