+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

What if the passport of the main applicant is going to expire in MID 2012 and the case is in middle. Waiting for sponsor's interview and LOA.

I'll wait for the expiry month and make another passport before the expiry date. How to tell the immigration department that my passport was expiring and I made another one. My application was through snail mail not the Online application. Is it right to scan and mail the new passport to the immigration department and mention the TEMPORARY FILE NUMBER so they can update my details ?

Thank you.

B

BlessedMe

Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

What if the passport of the main applicant is going to expire in MID 2012 and the case is in middle. Waiting for sponsor's interview and LOA.

I'll wait for the expiry month and make another passport before the expiry date. How to tell the immigration department that my passport was expiring and I made another one. My application was through snail mail not the Online application. Is it right to scan and mail the new passport to the immigration department and mention the TEMPORARY FILE NUMBER so they can update my details ?

Thank you.
it's ok to scan and send them the updated passport copy, but someone i know just let the passport expire until the LOA arrived..and when he applied for PR visa, he just included the new passport copy to the new application package..and he was issued visa already... maybe what's important to them is that the passport should not be expired upon visa stamping, and that passports can be used in identification during medical..

sandeep81

Mar 15, 2012
gurmeet0729 said:
hi sandeep its gurmeet here ... i applied on 17 jan 2012 ... ru from punjab?? u will get ur AOR very soon ... keep in touch
Hi Gurmeet, Thanks~~. Hope for good.
Yes am from Punjab.
keep in touch~~

Dsg

Mar 12, 2012
Hello need some help..... My husband has changed his job, and the coe that i passed to manitoba was from his previous employer. I am now going to send my papers to nova scotia. But the problem is that they no longer ask for ceo... Do i need to send them my husband's new coe? Thanks!!!!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ BlessedMe

Thanks a lot Bro. You are the only one who replies to everyone's queries and problems. May God bless you and may all your wishes come true! AMEN. Best of luck!

me123

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
rizal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Submitted by Mail MPNP: 31-12-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request: 26-04-2012
Nomination.....
LOA Manitoba: 02-08-2012
AOR Received.
AOR Manitoba: 26-04-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS Submitted: 26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Nova Scotia 9-10-2012
Med's Request
From Visa Office: 04-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview in Manitoba: 31-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-04-2013 thank you Lord!
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
13-07-2013
BlessedMe said:
was it submitted in CIO? from the timelines posted by others, i believe it takes 1-2 months for AOR and 4-6 months for LOA..so you are still within the waiting time... so how come you had your medical exam done without your LOA?
hi blessedme! yes, im still within the waiting time. i just got worried while reading the forum about medical exams and since i haven't had my scoliosis checked before. i wanted to know if its going to be a problem in the future because if it would, i'd rather prepare for rejection-- and re-application (negative much? joke. hahaha)

thanks for answering the queries in the forum. :)

btw, i got confused, instead of LOA, i meant AOR- toink toink . =D

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

Can anyone please tell me step by step as I am a newbie and cant find the correct answers anywhere.

If my sponsor have been interviewed and I received LOA. Then what happens after that? in how many months we receive our medical request ?
What happens after medical submission ?

what is landing fee and how much is that ?

Should we have to pay the settlement funds in advance or we take them with us after we receive visa ? I am talking about those 10000 CAD and 2000 CAD for each dependent. when we have to pay them and how ?

B

BlessedMe

Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

Can anyone please tell me step by step as I am a newbie and cant find the correct answers anywhere.

If my sponsor have been interviewed and I received LOA. Then what happens after that? in how many months we receive our medical request ?
What happens after medical submission ?

what is landing fee and how much is that ?

Should we have to pay the settlement funds in advance or we take them with us after we receive visa ? I am talking about those 10000 CAD and 2000 CAD for each dependent. when we have to pay them and how ?
don't worry too much..your LOA will give you instructions as to what will be your next steps..
but to prepare ahead, after receiving LOA, you will send a new application package (called PR/visa application) together with LOA (placed on top of all papers)...

depending on your VO time frame, you will receive MR and AOR after they receive your PR fee...then you undergo medical..

you don't pay the settlement funds..those are your money you take with you when you land to Canada as funds during your first few jobless weeks or months as you settle in Manitoba...you don't give the settlement funds to anyone, it's yours...

landing fee or known as RPRF is 490 for each person except the dependent children (legal, illegitimate, or adopted) less than 22 years old and not a spouse of anyone...you pay them with your new application package with LOA.don't pay with cash, send it via manager's check or bank draft as accepted by your visa office...you can pay it with your PR fee (in different check),or pay it later when asked...

for complete info as to the detailed step by step, see cic site

underthesea

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Recived LOA 10 Dec 2012 (Dated: 26 Nov 2012)
AOR Received.
05 - Feb - 2013
IELTS Request
Already Submited
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
26 April 2013
Med's Done....
5th May 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21 Oct 2013
Dear All,
Any Pakistani national who have applied for GSM through Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program ???
Can u please share the time lines and your experiences...?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Blessed me. Thanks a lot again Bro.

Can you please tell me whether we have to remain in Manitoba for 3 years or 3 months after we get the PR ? Is this is a law or we can move anywhere else immediately after getting PR?

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
I am about to submit our visa application to CIO - Nova Scotia and I was wondering if somebody submitted theirs without having the photocopies of passports, birth certificates and LOA not notarized and was not returned? I'm submitting ours with photocopies not notarized since it's not specifically stated in the checklist to have photocopies be notarized. I hope it will be OK. Thanks

T

tansha

hello
jarla said:
Hi guys,

want to share my application track.

April 2007 - submit requirements to Manitoba
June 2008 - received Certificate of Approval
July 2008- submit application to Canadian Emabassy Manila with the Certificate of approval
Oct 2008 - rcvd letter for Medical request and additional requirements plus
payment of permanent residence fee
Oct 23 - medical done
Nov 10 - medical reports forwarded to Embassy
Nov 14 - submitted additional requirements and payment as well

Please share yours...trully appreciated