+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
my post was deleted maybe perhaps i used tagalog on it...? my bad, not aware of what language is allowed in posting here...
is that it?

tes: thanks for your reply, i will tell my brother about this before its too late.. ???

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
can a person sponser family member through snip , if living in government housing regina housing ? income base
any one now answer please

joji

Oct 19, 2009
tsarie said:
Hi Joji,
Mine came 1 month after the medical results were forwarded to the embassy. Stay positive :)
Medical results to CEM - Jan 13, 2009
PPR - Feb 23, 2010
hi tsarie,
kindly post your timeline, cause yours seems to be very fast, good for you
are you going to canada alone? or with family members?

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi joji,
Here's my timeline:
Dec 2007 - documents to Canada
Aug 2009 - LOA
Sept 30, 2009 - Submitted docs to CEM
Oct 30, 2009 - AOR, RPRF, asked for original docs
Nov 5, 2009 - Submitted original docs
Dec 14, 2009 - Request for Medical
Dec 18, 2009 - Medicals
Jan 13, 2010 - Medical Results forwarded to CEM
Feb 23 - PPR
waiting for visa
Family of (3) under MPNP through Family Support
Goodluck guys

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
Yup we're bound to Winnipeg. We're still waiting for our passports with visas. We sent it last Feb 25.
Have you received your visa? When are you guys leaving? We plan to leave by July.

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi tsarie,
were both going to Winnipeg, we passed our passport last Feb. 24 and plan to leave by mid of June, my cousin told me its a perfect timing because its summer. Hope to see u there!

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
Good to hear that. Let me know if you have received your visa. We share the same timeline so I'm sure we'll receive it at the same phase.
June is a perfect time to go there coz it's the start of summer.
Would you know if the 2 pictures we sent will be used for the visa? I have a problem coz the one the we sent; mine was smiling with my teeth showing huhu. I don't know if they're very strict bec in the photo specs it was not mentioned anyway.

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hello again Tsarie,

We haven't receive our visa yet but hope to receive it by end of this month. I think they're gonna use it for the visa, didn't any one from the photo booth tells you that you should not show your teeth coz as far as i know teeth should not be shown in the picture, lets just hope and pray that it would be accepted.

Good luck to us Tsarie! Hope we could be friends there!

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
Oh well, I hope things will be okay. What I know though that the initial package we sent to CEM with the 6 pcs photos will be used for the visa (my pics wasn't smiling there :). The 2 pictures with the PPR will be used for the confirmation of permanent residence and return envelope - I hope I'm right :)
Let's keep in touch. Keep me posted

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
hello again tsarie,

I'll keep you posted. are you presently working? are you going with your family?. You know its a good thing for me that my cousin is so so so good, that he would help us start and adjust to our new life there, i wish everything will be okay for all of us..God bless us all!!

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
I am still working although I told my boss already of my plans. I am planning to tender my resignation effective Apr 26. I have (2) Aunts and (2) Uncles in Winnipeg. They are siblings of my dad - I am blessed that we have people to help us start and get by.
I will be joined by my husband and our child in Canada by 2nd week July.
Regards,

joji

Oct 19, 2009
tsarie said:
Hi joji,
Here's my timeline:
Dec 2007 - documents to Canada
Aug 2009 - LOA
Sept 30, 2009 - Submitted docs to CEM
Oct 30, 2009 - AOR, RPRF, asked for original docs
Nov 5, 2009 - Submitted original docs
Dec 14, 2009 - Request for Medical
Dec 18, 2009 - Medicals
Jan 13, 2010 - Medical Results forwarded to CEM
Feb 23 - PPR
waiting for visa
Family of (3) under MPNP through Family Support
Goodluck guys
hi tsarie, we have almost the same timeline, we are of family of 3 too, under MPNP family support stream
i wonder, yours was very fast...may i ask whats your profession? i was an executive asst how about you?

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
hi tsarie,

we're planning to leave by mid of june, and i will be staying here in my present work till end of may. i will be joined also by my husband and my two sons. God bless!!