+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP IES full application

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
Hi I'm applying for MPNP IES, I haven't worked for 6 months yet , but got an offer that's consistent with my study program.
How should I fill this eligibility form?
I haven't worked for 6 months, so I have to select "no" for Q5 and Q6
I have been employed in manitoba, so Q7 does not apply to me.
But if I fill the form like this, it prompts me I'm not eligible.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi I'm applying for MPNP IES, I haven't worked for 6 months yet , but got an offer that's consistent with my study program.
How should I fill this eligibility form?
I haven't worked for 6 months, so I have to select "no" for Q5 and Q6
I have been employed in manitoba, so Q7 does not apply to me.
But if I fill the form like this, it prompts me I'm not eligible.
Is your profession listed under IN DEMAND jobs? Have you studied in Manitoba? If you have not studied in Manitoba you cannot apply under that stream.

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
Is your profession listed under IN DEMAND jobs? Have you studied in Manitoba? If you have not studied in Manitoba you cannot apply under that stream.
Hi yes it's in demand and I have studied in Manitoba for 4 years. I got a permanent position offer that's consistent with my study program so I'm pretty sure I satisfy the requirements for IES.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi yes it's in demand and I have studied in Manitoba for 4 years. I got a permanent position offer that's consistent with my study program so I'm pretty sure I satisfy the requirements for IES.
So why are you answering you have not studied in Manitoba in your form? Just make sure you are not misrepresenting any infirmation as you can be banned

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
So why are you answering you have not studied in Manitoba in your form? Just make sure you are not misrepresenting any infirmation as you can be banned
Hi Alalac, cause there's 2 conditions in Q6: 1. graduate from manitoba 2. worked for 6 months.
I satisfy the 1st condition, but I haven't worked for 6 months yet