+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

blooms

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Hello Guys,
Does anyone knows which month GS applicants are getting sponsor's interview?
I am a Dec 2012 applicant, when can I expect my sponsor's interview?
Thanks

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jack12 said:
hi kurt
plz update me about bank statement. language of my bank statement is italian and if i ask them for cover letter they will give me in italian.so should i have to get translation of huge statement??????????
but transaction and balance can be found in numeric symbols which is easy to check closing or initial balance.
ur sujjetion plz..
I believe you really have to hire a translator for that. The transaction and balance should be the same since its a numeric value.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil4:13 said:
Is ist possible to apply again online? Would that help or would just make things more complicated?
Just wait for it. Isnce you have started it already. I once thought this switching also but MPNP advised me not to.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabitabipopinoya said:
thank you kurt. me and my husband are applying for mpnp under general stream category. i just want to ask, how many sponsor/s do we need?? because some says that we only need one sponsor but our sponsor insists that we need two... we are really confused. if you have a link about this thing, can you please include it on your reply... thanks a lot!! :)
Itguy is correct. You only need one sponsor. Here is the link, scroll itdown to the adaptabiliy portion. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/assessment/

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi, blooms,
m july 2012 applicant under GS, u hv to wait, till m waiting for sponsor's interview..........why they are delaying, dont know. Even i dont get AOR , but my sponsor got my AOR in jan 2013. wats problem i dont know , wy dont i get AOR at my home address. my sponsor sent me the copy of that letter to my address. i dont know where is my AOR lost, is it lost in post office, OR, are they not send me AOR to me. BUT i heard from everyone that they send two copies of AOR at same time, one for APPLICANT and ONE for SPONSOR, but i dont know wy this happen to me.............otherwise dont be tensed. u get ur sponsor's interview very soon, pray to god for best result................

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi friends,
i sent email to MPNP office on 8 Aug,2013for asking about the processing status..............still no response, how much time they take to send the response.............

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
hi mandyrai... got the same situation.... app submitted last aug2012, aor recvd thru email on feb4,2013... but until n0w my sponsor has not been interviewed yet.. my batchmate honey08 luckily got her loa last month. But for us we're still waiting for sponsors interview... processing wasn't that really fair.... we are still hanging.
mandyrai said:
hi, blooms,
m july 2012 applicant under GS, u hv to wait, till m waiting for sponsor's interview..........why they are delaying, dont know. Even i dont get AOR , but my sponsor got my AOR in jan 2013. wats problem i dont know , wy dont i get AOR at my home address. my sponsor sent me the copy of that letter to my address. i dont know where is my AOR lost, is it lost in post office, OR, are they not send me AOR to me. BUT i heard from everyone that they send two copies of AOR at same time, one for APPLICANT and ONE for SPONSOR, but i dont know wy this happen to me.............otherwise dont be tensed. u get ur sponsor's interview very soon, pray to god for best result................

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
I heard that mpnp stoped(family stream) is it true? I cant find anything in cic website. I want to sponser my sister. Can anybody help me how can i sponser her? She is married. What is sp1 and sp2? What document should i prepare, what stream line i choose? Mpnp general stream or family stream?

Thanks in advance.

rippy

Star Member
May 31, 2013
mandyrai said:
hi, blooms,

file submitted june2012
aor sep. 2012
still no response.......waiting for sponsor's interview?

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys... Bad news from my side...I got refusal letter on 8 August, my uncle is waiting for mpnp call from time...but without interview I got refusal letter. Mpnp stated only one reason in letter tht is signatories of affidivat are unable to confirm the support in a given deadline. But my uncle said he did not received any call or voice mail or snail mail from mpnp regarding any deadline. So I dnt know why mpnp sent the refusal letter without contacting my supporter. Pls any advice if you know any other case like me.

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
so sad amandeep, m also tensed wen i read this...............
how u sent ur application, like ur sponsor just signed the sponsorship papers, the rest of columns u filled yourself,,,,,, cuz, my sponsor sent me the papers with stamp n signature, then my agent filled the rest of information, n we mail the application..............

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
My sponsor sent me fully filled affidivat of support like all the info name, address, contact no., how we know each other nd since how long i know each other.. How he will help me in settling.Then I post my file thru courier to mpnp.

Karanbrar77

Jul 26, 2013
Hi mandyari,
We r all applicant at least mates in this thered.firstly,i want to confirm u..mpnp officer
don't send the reply.we r same situation,bt difference is only file submitted .m sep 2012 applicant.secondly,I ve not got AOR from mpnp office.bt my sponcer received in feb 2013.they dont send me aor,m also worried.no response come from after aor,bt we can not do nothing.GOD knows wat is happening there.GOOD Luck all of u guys.

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys if you want to know about your application status then send a requested email to mpnp. Email ID for tht is mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca , write your file number, name, address and date of birth. Note send the email from your email ID which you stated in your application bcoz of security reasons. Mpnp will reply you back in 2 days.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day Guys,

I got bored this rainy Monday morning and hence I am sharing my observation based on the MPNP ever changing rules and unpredictable timeline. This will greatly benefit those who are under General Stream 2012 mail applications. ;D ;D ;D

1. MPNP has changed the MAS FORM ( two friend sponsorship) into Settlement Plan (one friend sponsorship)under General Stream last July 2012 (3rd or 4th week) BUT they gave a leeway until October 01, 2012 for those who have started the MAS form and have not sent it yet.

In line with this, THOSE GS applicants who have submitted under Settlement Plan (one friend sponsorship) have not received any LOA yet including me, as far as i know. They have processed first those who are still under the MAS form. In the contrary, once they have finished those applicants under MAS am sure MPNP will definitely put priority on those backlogs under Settlement Plan.

2. MPNP has implemented the application of GS via ONLINE last January 2013.

This has been one of the greatest achievements for MPNP. But I believe that, MPNP should prioritize first those who have submitted MAIL application before online application. This has been evident because I do not see any GS online applicants who were interviewed or received the LOA.

3. MPNP has introduced a new rules or point system last April 1, 2013.

This is a good news because the awarding of points have been very straightforward thus it is easier to gain points. Furthermore, as long as you have scored 60 points and up plus you have a Manitoba connection you are good to go. However, There is a major change that MOST OF THE APPLICANTS whether NEW or OLD have forgotten. It is the abolition of STREAMS, no more family or general streams classification. The only edge for those who have family ties is the 20 points for adaptability and 10 points for friend connection. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Hence, I believe that it will be now fair fight for the processing time for all the applicants except those you have job offer.Penultimately, the actual timeline is yet to be determined since they have not started processing applications after April 1 2013. So, for those who have applied after April 1, 2013, extend your patience and do not get so frustrated with others' timeline.

4. The process for the Family Streams as the priority application will end soon.

As stated in number 3, MPNP has abolished the streams last April 2013 as a result the priority for FS will last only under those who have applied before March 31, 2013. If you are under FS on the months of January 2013- March 2013 expect your sponsor's interview soon and LOA.

Moreover, if they have finished those FS applicants on those dates, MPNP will definitely proceed under GS 2012 mail applications whether under MAS form or Settlement Plan. So, CHEER UP GENERAL STREAMS 2012 APPLICANTS. I am confident MPNP will have massive LOA issuance anytime soon.

AGAIN, this is JUST MY VIEW but it is based on observations.

ALL THE BEST. :D :D :D