IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
I applied under GS on 10 march 2013, additional docs request on 25th june, sent on 2nd july......awaintin sponsors interview.
Gods willing it wil click well. Gud luck to all

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
Onyile said:
I applied under GS on 10 march 2013, additional docs request on 25th june, sent on 2nd july......awaintin sponsors interview.
Gods willing it wil click well. Gud luck to all
Hello Onyile, do you if you already have your File number and your sponsor has submitted the SP2, the interview for the sponsor is NOT always mandatory. I have a few cases where the Sponsor is not interviewed. You most likely should be waiting for the LOA... If I am not mistaken.

God will make it all work out well...

thetet

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 6, 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 26, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
vmaac said:
Hello Onyile, do you if you already have your File number and your sponsor has submitted the SP2, the interview for the sponsor is NOT always mandatory. I have a few cases where the Sponsor is not interviewed. You most likely should be waiting for the LOA... If I am not mistaken.

God will make it all work out well...
hi vmaac,
you gave me too much hope with your post,,,, i've submitted my online app on feb 18, 2013 gs.... waiting for my sponsor's interview is a burden,,,,, hayssss

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
HI
I M NEW TO THIS FORUM I HAVE SUBMIITTED MY FILE THROUGH MPNP ONLINE ON JUNE 1 2013
MY SPONSOR HAD RECEIVED SP2 AND HE SUBMIITTED THE FILLED SP2 ON 9 TH JUNE AND HE RECEIVED THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT FROM MPNP EMBASSY THROUGH EMAIL after around 10 days . SO CAN I KNOW IS MY FILE COMPLETED AND THE PROCESSING OF FILE IS STARTED OR NOT ?? I M CONFUSED

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
jermie said:
I submitted the docs sometime in January 2013 via Mail. My sponsor is my cousin (motherside).

May 2013. It was stated in the letter that:

"You did not demonstrate proof of connection to Manitoba as outlined in eligibility criteria. Specifically, you did not provide sufficient documents to prove your relationship to Manitoba relative; missing birth certificate showing parents name.

My question is, do we need to submit RFR (Request for Review) or we need to apply again.

Hello,
What category are you applying since your cousin on mother's side is your sponsor? Is it General stream or family stream?My cousin on the mother's side is my sponsor too but am confused what category am I?Am preparing for my online application soon.
Hope somebody could give some advice.

Thanks....

jermie

May 26, 2013
Goring said:
jermie said:
I submitted the docs sometime in January 2013 via Mail. My sponsor is my cousin (motherside).

May 2013. It was stated in the letter that:

"You did not demonstrate proof of connection to Manitoba as outlined in eligibility criteria. Specifically, you did not provide sufficient documents to prove your relationship to Manitoba relative; missing birth certificate showing parents name.

My question is, do we need to submit RFR (Request for Review) or we need to apply again.

Hello,
What category are you applying since your cousin on mother's side is your sponsor? Is it General stream or family stream?My cousin on the mother's side is my sponsor too but am confused what category am I?Am preparing for my online application soon.
Hope somebody could give some advice.

Thanks....
Family Stream :)

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
hi ]ermie, in regards to the ineligibility part. my application is under family stream i suppose, my husband's spouse is our sponsor (father side). I want to ask you, what were the documents you submitted as proof reltp? It got me that I might just get ineligibility decision. please reply to me asap. thanks a million!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day Guys,

I got bored this rainy Monday morning and hence I am sharing my observation based on the MPNP ever changing rules and unpredictable timeline. This will greatly benefit those who are under General Stream 2012 mail applications. ;D ;D ;D

1. MPNP has changed the MAS FORM ( two friend sponsorship) into Settlement Plan (one friend sponsorship)under General Stream last July 2012 (3rd or 4th week) BUT they gave a leeway until October 01, 2012 for those who have started the MAS form and have not sent it yet.

In line with this, THOSE GS applicants who have submitted under Settlement Plan (one friend sponsorship) have not received any LOA yet including me, as far as i know. They have processed first those who are still under the MAS form. In the contrary, once they have finished those applicants under MAS am sure MPNP will definitely put priority on those backlogs under Settlement Plan.

2. MPNP has implemented the application of GS via ONLINE last January 2013.

This has been one of the greatest achievements for MPNP. But I believe that, MPNP should prioritize first those who have submitted MAIL application before online application. This has been evident because I do not see any GS online applicants who were interviewed or received the LOA.

3. MPNP has introduced a new rules or point system last April 1, 2013.

This is a good news because the awarding of points have been very straightforward thus it is easier to gain points. Furthermore, as long as you have scored 60 points and up plus you have a Manitoba connection you are good to go. However, There is a major change that MOST OF THE APPLICANTS whether NEW or OLD have forgotten. It is the abolition of STREAMS, no more family or general streams classification. The only edge for those who have family ties is the 20 points for adaptability and 10 points for friend connection. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Hence, I believe that it will be now fair fight for the processing time for all the applicants except those you have job offer.Penultimately, the actual timeline is yet to be determined since they have not started processing applications after April 1 2013. So, for those who have applied after April 1, 2013, extend your patience and do not get so frustrated with others' timeline.

4. The process for the Family Streams as the priority application will end soon.

As stated in number 3, MPNP has abolished the streams last April 2013 as a result the priority for FS will last only under those who have applied before March 31, 2013. If you are under FS on the months of January 2013- March 2013 expect your sponsor's interview soon and LOA.

Moreover, if they have finished those FS applicants on those dates, MPNP will definitely proceed under GS 2012 mail applications whether under MAS form or Settlement Plan. So, CHEER UP GENERAL STREAMS 2012 APPLICANTS. I am confident MPNP will have massive LOA issuance anytime soon.

AGAIN, this is JUST MY VIEW but it is based on observations.

ALL THE BEST. :D :D :D

jermie

May 26, 2013
rmatienzo_13 said:
hi ]ermie, in regards to the ineligibility part. my application is under family stream i suppose, my husband's spouse is our sponsor (father side). I want to ask you, what were the documents you submitted as proof reltp? It got me that I might just get ineligibility decision. please reply to me asap. thanks a million!
Hi rmatienzo_13,

who is the principal applicant and the sponsor? (I don't understand the above highlighted font)

On my case, I am the principal applicant and my cousin is the sponsor. I should have submitted proofs as follows (but I neglected one):

- my NSO birthcert; my cousin's BC; my aunt and my mother's BC.

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
Hi did you get the mail after submitting so2 simething like acknowledgement of receipt i have rec after 9 days

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
Hello evryone, my sponsor just called me to inform me that he had an interview session with MPNP yesterday. according to him it was a promising one. Expecting my LOA soon. Miracles still happen. Glory be God. Very luck to everyone in this race. Cheers. :)

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
Hello All,

My sponsor was just interviewed today contrary to what I thought, that he might not be interviewed. According to him, it was less than 10 minutes. He was initially called and he requested to be called back as he was driving at the time. The lady left her name and number and the interview was done at his convenience. Kindly have your sponsors be in a relaxed mood while having their interviews. Please could someone update my timeline:

Stream - General
Application Submitted Online - March 20, 2013
AOR- March 20, 2013
File Number - March 20, 2013
Sponsor SP2 Submitted - March 26, 2013
Sponsor Interview - August 13, 2013
Letter of Approval - Waiting on God for a miracle

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
anabia said:
I applied in dec 2012 n got the same ineligibility...i.e proof of relationship 2 my cuzn was missing...so i applied again march as a distant relative but dis tym its sucking slow....i suggest u 2 go n collect the proofs sumhow n reapply in family stream..ol da best
Hello Anabia,
I am about submitting for MPNP, what documents do i submit that will proof that my sponsor is my cousin

JI JI IRAWO

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
JI JI IRAWO said:
Hello Anabia,
I am about submitting for MPNP, what documents do i submit that will proof that my sponsor is my cousin

JI JI IRAWO
listen if ur sponsor is ur cousin from father's side then it easy
ur birth certificate
ur cuzn's BC
UR FATHER N UR CUZN'S FATHER IDENTITY CARD stating their fathers name whioh wud be same showing ur direct relation

In case ur sponsor is from ur mother's side..

Ur BC
ur cuzn's BC
UR mother's n cuzn's mothers Bc or MArriage certificate showing their Dad's name which wud be same showing direct relation

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
Hi
After submitting sp2 by sponsor with his documents of health card and other required documents after 10 days he received an email from embassy that is from mpnp . which was as below

Greetings,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Documents will be uploaded accordingly.

Please note that we cannot provide status updates regarding your
application as it takes time away from assessing applications. You can be
assured; once a decision has been made you will be provided with a
decision in writing.

So now what should i understand is my application ok and process had been started or not at present i m confused ?? Please share the views so as i can come to know what should be done