Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
spurs20 said:
Nothing to worry. 3 days after they interviewed my cousin (sponsor) I also received a call from them. The lady was very nice to me and we talked for almost 30 minutes. Yeah, imagine that. It was nerve wracking. Expect your LOA very soon. :) Keep the faith.
Thanks spurs20. Yeah, it was nerve wracking and we spoke for almost 30minutes too! 29minutes to be exact. The lady named Tanya is Filipina and but we can never be sure until we receive the LOA.

By the way, how long after your interview did you receive the LOA?

spurs20

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
TheDuchess said:
Thanks spurs20. Yeah, it was nerve wracking and we spoke for almost 30minutes too! 29minutes to be exact. The lady named Tanya is Filipina and but we can never be sure until we receive the LOA.

By the way, how long after your interview did you receive the LOA?
2 days after my interview, the decison has been made. But since I'm from the Philippines, I received their letter after 22 days. Where you from btw? The immigration officer who is also a Filipina called me at 11:30pm... Don't worry, you'll get yours soon.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
spurs20 said:
2 days after my interview, the decison has been made. But since I'm from the Philippines, I received their letter after 22 days. Where you from btw? The immigration officer who is also a Filipina called me at 11:30pm... Don't worry, you'll get yours soon.
That's great! Congratulations! :)
I am from the Philippines too.
Sorry, one more question, did your sponsor receive a copy of LOA or you were the one who told them of the decision?
I really hope we'll be approved.

spurs20

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
TheDuchess said:
Sorry, one more question, did your sponsor receive a copy of LOA or you were the one who told them of the decision?
No problem, we're here to help each other. :) I know we have the option to change mailing address of our LOA. After my interview the kind lady asked me if I want to change it, I decided not to. So I was the one who told my cousin about my LOA. :)

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
TheDuchess said:
COGRATULATIONS! Its nice to hear your sponsor and you are done with the interview. I'm from the Philippines too, and received my AOR last August 10, 2013 by email and stated there that it is complete and for full assessment. I submitted my application directly at Manitoba office last March 11, 2013. I hope I'll be receiving the call or my sponsor soon.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
spurs20 said:
No problem, we're here to help each other. :) I know we have the option to change mailing address of our LOA. After my interview the kind lady asked me if I want to change it, I decided not to. So I was the one who told my cousin about my LOA. :)
Thanks again spurs20. Will definitely share the result with you once I receive the LOA. :)

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
rcg said:
COGRATULATIONS! Its nice to hear your sponsor and you are done with the interview. I'm from the Philippines too, and received my AOR last August 10, 2013 by email and stated there that it is complete and for full assessment. I submitted my application directly at Manitoba office last March 11, 2013. I hope I'll be receiving the call or my sponsor soon.
Thanks rcg. But we're still hoping for the best and praying to God for the positive results.
Goodluck on your application. :)

kings80

Oct 5, 2012
Hi All,

This is a dentist from India, wishing success to all applicants and appreciation to the senors for their help !
I wish to apply by September 15,2013 as I have a friend who will be nominating me , I wish to request all to help me in making my application a successful one!
I request you all to provide inputs to help me achieve my goal.
I need guidance in regards to the documents required and and Settlement plan 1 & 2.
Kindly do help me in this regard with your experience and knowledge.

I really look forward to the help from all of you,

Best Regards,

[/quote]

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
spurs20 said:

- hi there... wow 29minutes... sounds great but Im sure ur pulse and heart rate were beyond the expected/normal rate huh. LOL. Question, what did the interviewer ask? i mean 29mins is a bit lengthy. Im sure she was very friendly. just want to know what to expect, who knows we might get a call too. thank you so much

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
rmatienzo_13 said:
- hi there... wow 29minutes... sounds great but Im sure ur pulse and heart rate were beyond the expected/normal rate huh. LOL. Question, what did the interviewer ask? i mean 29mins is a bit lengthy. Im sure she was very friendly. just want to know what to expect, who knows we might get a call too. thank you so much
Believe me, although you might think that 29minutes are too long to be in a call with an immigration officer? you wont even notice it!
She's nice but expect the strict tone as they cannot be too friendly. Basically questions on relationship with your sponsor. Expect when, where, how...
She kinda kept asking the same questions to see if you're telling the truth. She also asked about my current work and asked for detailed job description to see what other jobs I can do in Manitoba.

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
Already received my Med request and advice to pay the RPRF. Thank you, Lord!

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
TheDuchess said:
Believe me, although you might think that 29minutes are too long to be in a call with an immigration officer? you wont even notice it!
She's nice but expect the strict tone as they cannot be too friendly. Basically questions on relationship with your sponsor. Expect when, where, how...
She kinda kept asking the same questions to see if you're telling the truth. She also asked about my current work and asked for detailed job description to see what other jobs I can do in Manitoba.
thank you for your kind attention... follow up question :-D when did u receive the call? after ur sponsor's interview or was it before? (and i thought i'd be relaxed once i have submitted our application online) - i was totally wrong haha

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
hi guys, question... My husband is the principal applicant but we both took the IELTS exam as advised by our consultant. My problem is, I didn't get an English certificate from our respective universities and employers to show that the medium of language was/being used is English. Will that be a problem?

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
rmatienzo_13 said:
hi guys, question... My husband is the principal applicant but we both took the IELTS exam as advised by our consultant. My problem is, I didn't get an English certificate from our respective universities and employers to show that the medium of language was/being used is English. Will that be a problem?
i believe that if u have submitted IELTS than certificates are not necessary