August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
simplyblessed said:
Hi,

It's Tweety05 who started this thread and the TS. I believe Mayoress is one of those maintaining it. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc#gid=0

Cheers!
Thanks Simplyblessed,

I know tweety. She is an amazing girl. Very helpful. :)
It seems that there are few movement with the member's application. Is it really that slow or members are not updating that much? As I can see in your TS there are only 3 sponsor's interview and it is already 2nd week of July. If I will compare it in our case the March-April 2013 applicants' sponsor should have been interviewed by now.
Is that the trend now, quite slow I believe. :(

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
RAC1987 said:
Thanks Simplyblessed,

I know tweety. She is an amazing girl. Very helpful. :)
It seems that there are few movement with the member's application. Is it really that slow or members are not updating that much? As I can see in your TS there are only 3 sponsor's interview and it is already 2nd week of July. If I will compare it in our case the March-April 2013 applicants' sponsor should have been interviewed by now.
Is that the trend now, quite slow I believe. :(
In our TS, it is normally the 4th month that an FS online applicant got sponsor interview. There is one on this thread shealvi whose timeline is not yet in the TS now waiting for LOA (Feb 15 FS applicant). I'm a Feb 9 applicant and no sponsor interview yet. This somewhat bothers me. Well I just think that my time has not yet come. There's another Feb 22 FS applicant who goes by the name of BigJoe 2 on this thread, not yet in the TS, also waiting for an interview.

Is there anyone in the house who knows a circumstance where MPNP requested for additional document by email which have not been received on the applicant's end?

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplyblessed said:
In our TS, it is normally the 4th month that an FS online applicant got sponsor interview. There is one on this thread shealvi whose timeline is not yet in the TS now waiting for LOA (Feb 15 FS applicant). I'm a Feb 9 applicant and no sponsor interview yet. This somewhat bothers me. Well I just think that my time has not yet come. There's another Feb 22 FS applicant who goes by the name of BigJoe 2 on this thread, not yet in the TS, also waiting for an interview.

Is there anyone in the house who knows a circumstance where MPNP requested for additional document by email which have not been received on the applicant's end?

why don't you call them and ask yourself.?

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

As I have posted in my previous message after speaking to the MPNP Officer, their priority is to process applicants who are currently working in Manitoba, those who have an approved job offer and LMO, and those under family stream. For those GS applicants like me, it will be their last priority when it comes to processing. I forgot to ask if they can possibly give me an approximate time of processing. For those of you (GS applicants) who are waiting quite long now, you may want to call them at the MPNP Office, the number is 204 945 2806. You have to be patient in waiting because usually the operators take a long time to answer your call. I waited almost 8 minutes before I get to talk with the operator. I do not plan to call again because they already knew I called. Can somebody please help. Thank you.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
ibad17 said:
why don't you call them and ask yourself.?
That's not an option for me at this point. :) I'm extending my patience. Besides, 5 months of waiting for an interview is still bearable.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplyblessed said:
That's not an option for me at this point. :) I'm extending my patience. Besides, 5 months of waiting for an interview is still bearable.
but your one call can help a lot of users.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

As I have posted in my previous message after speaking to the MPNP Officer, their priority is to process applicants who are currently working in Manitoba, those who have an approved job offer and LMO, and those under family stream. For those GS applicants like me, it will be their last priority when it comes to processing. I forgot to ask if they can possibly give me an approximate time of processing. For those of you (GS applicants) who are waiting quite long now, you may want to call them at the MPNP Office, the number is 204 945 2806. You have to be patient in waiting because usually the operators take a long time to answer your call. I waited almost 8 minutes before I get to talk with the operator. I do not plan to call again because they already knew I called. Can somebody please help. Thank you.
They don't store the call record. Also every time there will be a new operator. I think it will be nice if you make a call again and ask them about it. Also FS is not progressing. Feb applicants still waiting for their interviews. So you can ask it as well. Please call them again and you have experience in this as you have done it before. You are the only hope for us.

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
Oluspe said:
JaneSmith said:
I just want to ask this... hope to receive replies..

I already submitted my PR Visa Application to CIO last May 23, 2013 (after receiving my LOA last March 23, 2013).
I declared there that I haven't travelled outside the country, since I really haven't. But after I submitted the PR Visa
application, I travelled in Hong Kong and Macau last July 2013 for a week. Will I encounter problems once they requested
for my passport and see that I have travelled outside the country after I have submitted my docs??

please advise.

I very much doubt that, since your form is dated, An earlier date u specified before you travelled so i don't think it would affect you in any way.I also submitted mine to CIO 8 july and would be travelling soon.

Best of luck as we wait

thanks so much Oluspe. God bless us.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello all. I'm sorry, av not been able to update the tracking sheet lately, cos am having issues with my internet and hope to sort it out this week.

Jun 6, 2013
Hi All

I had a doubt here-

I submitted application to MPNP(GS) last week but i made 1 small mistake-

In the first page I mentioned my total eligibility score as 73 but actually it is 75.Also in self assessment i mentioned it as 75.

So do i need to send email to MPNP to correct it or leave as it is.

TIA

Regards
Daman

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Damanjit_malli said:
Hi All

I had a doubt here-

I submitted application to MPNP(GS) last week but i made 1 small mistake-

In the first page I mentioned my total eligibility score as 73 but actually it is 75.Also in self assessment i mentioned it as 75.

So do i need to send email to MPNP to correct it or leave as it is.

TIA

Regards
Daman
Hi Daman, yes you can send them an email informing them about the mistake. Same as what I did, I also made a mistake about English proficiency which I answered no instead of yes, so I immediately sent them an email for them to correct. I received an email acknowledgement from them after 2 days saying that they will attach my email message to my application file.

gerlie_vi

Oct 3, 2012
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013(online)
Doc's Request.
13-03-2013 (sp2)
Nomination.....
july 29,2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
October 22,2013
Med's Request
November 22,2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Additional documents-january 2,2014
Passport Req..
February 13,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28,2014(visa stamped) psport received with visa march 7,2014
LANDED..........
July1,2014
Hi everyone! I called the mpnp directly..i ask them about my sponsor's interview.my uncle is going to transfer from an apartment to a house at the end of month.We are worried that this month will be the possible interview for him since i applied online last march 2013.however, the operator told me that no need for me to be worried coz at this point (i called end of june) they are not yet entering on there database the march applications.and the sponsor's interview will be done after a month or two.she just told me that when my sponsor will change address and number just update them through email......

Jun 6, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Hi Daman, yes you can send them an email informing them about the mistake. Same as what I did, I also made a mistake about English proficiency which I answered no instead of yes, so I immediately sent them an email for them to correct. I received an email acknowledgement from them after 2 days saying that they will attach my email message to my application file.
Thanks Forever Victory.Surely will mail them.

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
gerlie_vi said:
Hi everyone! I called the mpnp directly..i ask them about my sponsor's interview.my uncle is going to transfer from an apartment to a house at the end of month.We are worried that this month will be the possible interview for him since i applied online last march 2013.however, the operator told me that no need for me to be worried coz at this point (i called end of june) they are not yet entering on there database the march applications.and the sponsor's interview will be done after a month or two.she just told me that when my sponsor will change address and number just update them through email......
ur case is family stream or general ?

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gerlie_vi said:
good to see someone called them. but you haven't asked them about the deadlock.? why is everything stuck.